Your forms were not sent because quickbooks could not create the necessary pdf files
The main reason that I can understand with your query is that:
“You are not able to send quickbooks files because PDF was not created”
Well, if this is what you are asking then you would have to first remove your XPS doc printer if you are using that already. You would be able to resolve your query by just disconnecting your printer.
If you still face issues then you can get in touch with our quickbooks proadvisor support number at Chat now
- QuickBooks Payroll Banking Error
- QuickBooks Connection Has Been Lost
- QuickBooks Windows Error ‘The File Exists’
- Quickbooks Unable To Rebuild
- Unable to use QuickBooks to email PDF in windows 10?
- Error #1722 while installing Windows 2010
- Memorized Reports in QuickBooks not working: Re-sort QuickBooks to Fix Problems
- Windows 10 Error 12007 on QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Error PS032, PS077 or PS034 When Downloading Payroll Updates in QuickBooks
- Unable to Email Invoices from Quickbooks