Your forms were not sent because quickbooks could not create the necessary pdf files
The main reason that I can understand with your query is that:
“You are not able to send quickbooks files because PDF was not created”
Well, if this is what you are asking then you would have to first remove your XPS doc printer if you are using that already. You would be able to resolve your query by just disconnecting your printer.
If you still face issues then you can get in touch with our quickbooks proadvisor support number at Chat now
- QuickBooks Error 6147
- QuickBooks Desktop 2018 Update Errors
- Quickbooks Unable to Initialize Headers
- QuickBooks Error 6190 816 when opening a company file
- Quickbooks Error 15215 while Installing Updates
- QuickBooks Error 1328
- Error Initializing QBPOS Application Log. Fix your error with these simple steps.
- QuickBooks Error 1935
- Overflow Error in QuickBooks
- Error Initializing QuickBooks POS Application Log