Your forms were not sent because quickbooks could not create the necessary pdf files
The main reason that I can understand with your query is that:
“You are not able to send quickbooks files because PDF was not created”
Well, if this is what you are asking then you would have to first remove your XPS doc printer if you are using that already. You would be able to resolve your query by just disconnecting your printer.
If you still face issues then you can get in touch with our quickbooks proadvisor support number at Chat now
- Quickbooks could not create pdf in my windows 10. How to fix it?
- QuickBooks Common Errors
- QuickBooks POS 2018
- Recover Data in QuickBooks
- Chrome Login Issues in QuickBooks Online
- Best Printer for Quickbooks Enterprise & Online 2015, 2016 Checks
- Flip real estate using QuickBooks. How to setup quickbooks for flipping houses?
- Set Up a Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) in QuickBooks?
- Quickbooks Error Unable to Open Company File
- Big Red Consulting tools for QuickBooks