How to Sync Quickbooks Online with Google Contacts
When you are done creating a company file on QuickBooks and you want to add contact details of the people you do business with
Here are some of the steps you have to follow to add contacts in company file
Total Time: 11 minutes
Select the company file to which you want to add contacts and then click open from the top menu select the category of the contact you want to add.
Then you have to select from the category customer to add a customer and you have to select the customer center in the drop down menu you will see option of adding a new customer and job tab.
In the New customer window you will get three options where in you will fill Customer Name, opening balance and the date of the opening balance. On the same window selected you will have to add the Address, Company name, Mobile number and website and any other information you want to add.
There is an Edit tab where you can make changes to the address mentioned on the same window and you will be given an option to copy the address if it is same for billing and shipping.
Add Payment Information: You will see a payment settings tab just below the address where in you can add Account number, credit limit, Payment terms and you can select the preferred payment method from the drop down menu in payment terms.
Sales Tax Settings: You can fill the sales tax information which will be automatically calculated and there will be no manual work involved.
Additional Info: If there are any special notes which you want to keep for the customer you can add that in the window.
Job info: You can add description about the work which the customer is doing for you like Job Description, Job type, Job status, end date etc
Need Professional Help?
If you get stuck anywhere in the process, feel free to get in touch with SMBAccountants Team, Which is available 24/7.
- QuickBooks POS Tag Printer: Points you need to look at before buying a tag printer
- How to upgrade QuickBooks 2014, 2015, 2016 to 2017 for mac?
- How to Categorize Credit Card Payments in QuickBooks?
- Error 1911 could not register type library for file in quickbooks desktop
- How to Set up Recurring Payments in QuickBooks Desktop
- How to Delete Payment From Deposit in Quickbooks
- Transfer Chart of Accounts in QuickBooks
- Big Red Consulting tools for QuickBooks
- Process Credit Card Payments in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Utility Application Pop up Issue