How to enter Historical Transactions in Quickbooks?
Enter ytd adjustment for all the employees which includes total salary and tax amount for specific period.
If it is about your invoices bills and payment sales receipts, then enter manually.
If this data is for one client only then make a general entry
If multiple then we have do it manually.
- QuickBooks Credit Memo for Overpayment in Business
- Custom Invoice Fields in QuickBooks
- Quickbooks for Mac Multiple Users: Opening File in Multi User QuickBooks
- How to turn off sync manager in quickbooks pro or desktop
- How to Setup QuickBooks Multi-user Mode? Step-by-Step
- Cash Basis Balance Sheet: Create It in Quickbooks
- How to apply a credit memo to an invoice in quickbooks online 2015 and 2016
- Merge Customers in Quickbooks
- Use Invoice Manager in QuickBooks
- Enter Expense Receipts into QuickBooks