How to apply a credit memo to an invoice in quickbooks
You can easily apply a credit memo to an invoice in quickbooks by just pressing ctrl+h and by doing this you can also view the related transactions that have been done.if in any case you have not paid to an invoice then it can be happened that you may suffer a data issue.
If you want to apply a credit memo to an invoice automatically then you should follow the four steps automatically
- Click gear.
- Go to a company settings.
- Click on advanced
- Then at last automatically it will apply credits.
- Quickbooks error 15215
- How to Set up Equity Accounts in QuickBooks
- Set Up & Use of Quickbooks Direct Connect
- Prepare Job Costing in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks cash basis: How do i change from accrual to cash basis in quickbooks
- QuickBooks could not save your form as a PDF file
- How to record payroll journal entries in QuickBooks?
- How to Set Up Inventory in QuickBooks?
- QuickBooks Online Customizing Packing Slip
- Networking quickbooks on two computers