How to apply a credit memo to an invoice in quickbooks
You can easily apply a credit memo to an invoice in quickbooks by just pressing ctrl+h and by doing this you can also view the related transactions that have been done.if in any case you have not paid to an invoice then it can be happened that you may suffer a data issue.
If you want to apply a credit memo to an invoice automatically then you should follow the four steps automatically
- Click gear.
- Go to a company settings.
- Click on advanced
- Then at last automatically it will apply credits.
- QuickBooks Cash Basis Profit and Loss. Show P&L reports in cash basis with ease.
- What different types of users can we have in our company and how to record in quickbooks
- Switching Banks on QuickBooks before running Payroll
- How to Change Company Name in QuickBooks? – [Guide]
- QuickBooks Employee Expense Reimbursement
- How to Use the QuickBooks Web Connector With Your Volusion
- How to Open QuickBooks in Safe Mode
- Void & Delete A check in QuickBooks
- Sync Quickbooks Online with Google Contacts
- Create A New Company File From An Existing One QuickBooks