- 1 Online Back Up Support For QuickBooks & Business
- 2 How to Back up Your QB Company File
- 3 FAQ QuickBooks Backup
- 4 Technical Help Support for QuickBooks Back Up
Online Back Up Support For QuickBooks & Business
QuickBooks business management software is incorporated with the strong back up support of all the crucial data and information saved in the company files. It is very essential to keep a back up support of the all the data in terms of security and future inconvenience. If you are Enterprise version subscriber you can consult Intuit QB Enterprise Help Line for back up issue.
You must be in single-user mode to perform a backup feature in QuickBooks. To switch to single-user mode, ensure that no one else is logged into QuickBooks. Choose File -> Switch to Single-user Mode, and follow the prompts to switch and log in again. Once done with the process of backing up your company file, you can choose File -> Switch to Multi-user Mode to return to multi-user mode.
How to Back up Your QB Company File
☞ Choose File -> Back Up Company -> Create Local Backup
☞ Select Local Backup
☞ Click the Options and the Backup Options window will open
☞ Browse and select the location where you want to save your backup copy.
If you have a file hosting service (such as Drop Box), flash drive or other removable media, find the item from the list. If required to open additional folders. When you have chosen, click OK
- Select the additional options as needed. When complete click OK
- Click Next.
- Select to Save and then click Finish. The backup process will start.
- If you choose Save it now and schedule future backups or only schedule future backups.
- Click on save back up copy automatically while closing the company file.
- Click the New button to set up a backup schedule.
- Once the process is successfully carried out your business data is safe. There no worry of losing of important data due to unexpected events.
The QuickBooks feature prepares online backup quick, easy and automatic. It allows preparing a back copy as scheduled without interfering during work. The security encrypts and safeguards your company data so that only you can receive it.
Direct QuickBooks integration makes backup process simple and easy to verify. If you shift your QuickBooks to Clouds back up is even easier as it is fully automatic. No need to follow the manual process to prepare a back up any more.
FAQ QuickBooks Backup
How do I save my QuickBooks to a flash drive?
Follow the process to save QuickBooks to flash drive:
If the copy that you have is a .QBB file (backup copy)
✓ Open QB and go to File menu -> Open or Restore an existing company file -> Restore a backup copy (doing this will convert the backup copy to a .QBW file)
If the copy that you have is a .QBW (actual QB company file)
✓ Open QB and go to File menu -> Open or Restore an existing company file -> Open a company file
How do you save company files in QuickBooks?
Intuit recommends the steps to save company file in QuickBooks.
✓ Move the entire QuickBooks Data Folder
✓ Identify the current location of the folder where your Company File is saved
✓ Navigate to the folder.
✓ Navigate to where you want to move the folder (USB drive, network drive, external hard drive, etc.)
✓ click and select paste
What is Intuit Data Protect?
Intuit Data protect is a subscription service that safeguards your crucial data from shields it against loss due to unexpected events such as: virus, theft file corruption, fire etc. All your files are automatically backed up online over internet on regular basis to an offsite location.
What is the file extension for QuickBooks?
The file extension for QuickBooks software is QBW. It uses QBW files to store financial data, templates, letters, logos, and images for a company. QBB files are backups of QBW files which store company’s financial records, templates, logos, letters and images.
After following the process mentioned above, if you face some queries and issues regarding QuickBooks Back up you can contact QuickBooks customer service support. The QuickBooks experts ProAdvisors provide you instant resolution so that you can resume your work hassle free. The Intuit certified ProAdvisors are approachable via various modes like phone support, email support, live chat etc. Sometimes due to some valid reasons you fail to reach the support professionals. In such scenario you can contact other reliable agencies.
Technical Help Support for QuickBooks Back Up
Choose QuickBooks Help Support Phone for resolving your QuickBooks query/issue in the first phone call itself. It is an independent technical support provider for QuickBooks accounting software and peripherals. It houses experienced and knowledgeable professionals who with their combined skills help to resolve the issues. The resolution offered is complete and assured to be resolved in the minimum wait time. Contact us dialing our toll free help desk number ✆smb_accountants.
- QuickBooks Inventory Asset Account Problems
- Syncing Issues in QuickBooks with POS
- Cloud Hosting For QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Software on your Computer is Unable to communicate
- How to Enter Cash Back Rewards in QuickBooks?
- Does Clover integration with QuickBooks
- Uncategorized Income, What is It in Quickbooks Desktop and Enterprise 2017
- Perform QuickBooks Export Transactions to Another Company File in No Time!
- QuickBooks Windows System Requirements
- Record A Loan Payable In QuickBooks