How to Change Email Address on Quickbooks Invoice
The below given solution works fine with all the version of quickbooks, be it quickbooks pro, quickbooks online, enterprise, desktop etc.
Total Time: 10 minutes
I hope you already will be logged in to your quickbooks accounts.
Now click on your company file. As usual you will be able to find that on the upper right hand corner of your quickbooks software.
Now this will open up your menu bar.
Now you would like to click on the Manage users button.
Now you will be able to see Master administrator button. Click and edit it.
Now change the email ID.
Save your update and you are all done.
Need Professional Help?
If we are still not able to resolve your query then you can get in touch with us anytime of the day. You can give us a call at our quickbooks customer care number at Chat now and we would be happy to resolve your query.
- Bank of America, quickbooks: How to connect them?
- Mini Reconciliation in QuickBooks: Reconcile previously deleted entries with ease
- How to Connect to Gmail in QuickBooks
- How to integrate sync square with QuickBooks?
- Prepare & Customize QuickBooks Packing Slip
- How to Best Promote TSheets and QuickBooks Integration
- How to Fix Error Codes: (-1, 0) in QuickBooks
- Share Quickbooks with Accountant
- How to Undo a Paid Invoice in Quickbooks?
- QuickBooks Won’t Open In Windows