How to Change Email Address on Quickbooks Invoice
The below given solution works fine with all the version of quickbooks, be it quickbooks pro, quickbooks online, enterprise, desktop etc.
Total Time: 10 minutes
I hope you already will be logged in to your quickbooks accounts.
Now click on your company file. As usual you will be able to find that on the upper right hand corner of your quickbooks software.
Now this will open up your menu bar.
Now you would like to click on the Manage users button.
Now you will be able to see Master administrator button. Click and edit it.
Now change the email ID.
Save your update and you are all done.
Need Professional Help?
If we are still not able to resolve your query then you can get in touch with us anytime of the day. You can give us a call at our quickbooks customer care number at Chat now and we would be happy to resolve your query.
- Quickbooks Email service, how to set this up in quickbooks desktop 2016
- Write Off The Customer Balances in QuickBooks
- How to create a nacha file within quickbooks
- How to print a statement for payments in quickbooks 2015, 2016 and 2017
- How to record payroll journal entries in QuickBooks?
- Transaction Pro Importer for QuickBooks
- How to Change Email Template in QuickBooks 2016?
- How to add late fees in quickbooks pro 2016
- QuickBooks Error 1328
- Fingerprint time clock quickbooks: How to download this software for quickbooks pro?