How to Change Invoice Number on Quickbooks Online, 2015, 2016 or 2017
To Change Invoice Number on Quickbooks, You need to follow the mentioned steps precisely:
Total Time: 8 minutes
First you need to login to you quickbooks accounts and open up your company settings.
Click on the gear icon that you can find on the top right corner on your quickbooks accounts.
Now look for the section called Sales form entries.
Click on the box that says Custom transaction numbers. This will start giving custom numbers to you invoice.
And now click on the save button.
The moment you will do this, you will now be able to change the invoice numbers in your quickbooks accounts. This became possible as you check marked custom number fields in quickbooks.
Need Professional Help?
If you are still not able to figure out “How to change invoice number on quickbooks” then you can give us a call at Chat now. We are available 24/7 thus you can call us any time of the day and our proadvisors will help you resolve your issue.
- Law Practice Accounting Using QuickBooks
- How to Undo a Paid Invoice in Quickbooks?
- How to Enter Cash Back Rewards in QuickBooks?
- QuickBooks 2019 Support Phone Number
- How to fix: QuickBooks can't start because it is already running
- QuickBooks could not save your form as a PDF file
- QuickBooks 2016,2017 File Doctor Unable to Repair
- Do A Refund on Quickbooks
- Delete An Expense in QuickBooks
- Quickbooks error 6000 83