How to Change Invoice Number on Quickbooks Online, 2015, 2016 or 2017
To Change Invoice Number on Quickbooks, You need to follow the mentioned steps precisely:
Total Time: 8 minutes
First you need to login to you quickbooks accounts and open up your company settings.
Click on the gear icon that you can find on the top right corner on your quickbooks accounts.
Now look for the section called Sales form entries.
Click on the box that says Custom transaction numbers. This will start giving custom numbers to you invoice.
And now click on the save button.
The moment you will do this, you will now be able to change the invoice numbers in your quickbooks accounts. This became possible as you check marked custom number fields in quickbooks.
Need Professional Help?
If you are still not able to figure out “How to change invoice number on quickbooks” then you can give us a call at Chat now. We are available 24/7 thus you can call us any time of the day and our proadvisors will help you resolve your issue.
Get Experts Advice to Fix Your All Accounting & Bookkeeping Problems
- Add password to Quickbooks company file
- Set up Sandbox file for Quickbooks
- How to install desktop version of quickbooks to my tablet?
- Using Items in QuickBooks
- Print chart of accounts in quickbooks online and enterprise version 2016
- QuickBooks Crystal reports: Reverse Engineer your database
- How to Open QuickBooks in Safe Mode
- Set up Reminders in QuickBooks Enterprise
- How to record sales tax in quickbooks
- Delete A Recorded Deposit in QuickBooks