How to Change Invoice Number on Quickbooks Online, 2015, 2016 or 2017
To Change Invoice Number on Quickbooks, You need to follow the mentioned steps precisely:
Total Time: 8 minutes
First you need to login to you quickbooks accounts and open up your company settings.
Click on the gear icon that you can find on the top right corner on your quickbooks accounts.
Now look for the section called Sales form entries.
Click on the box that says Custom transaction numbers. This will start giving custom numbers to you invoice.
And now click on the save button.
The moment you will do this, you will now be able to change the invoice numbers in your quickbooks accounts. This became possible as you check marked custom number fields in quickbooks.
Need Professional Help?
If you are still not able to figure out “How to change invoice number on quickbooks” then you can give us a call at Chat now. We are available 24/7 thus you can call us any time of the day and our proadvisors will help you resolve your issue.
- How to Set Up the Direct Deposit Option in QuickBooks?
- Quickbooks error 15215
- Crystal Report In QuickBooks
- How to Find Product or License Number in QuickBooks?
- Create Financial Statement in QuickBooks
- Memorized Reports in Quickbooks Pro & Online 2014 to 2017
- Windows 10: How to transfer files from Old to new Computer in QuickBooks Pro 2017?
- QuickBooks Enterprise Batch Enter Transactions
- Void & Delete A check in QuickBooks
- How To Unvoid A Check In QuickBooks