How to Change Invoice Number on Quickbooks Online, 2015, 2016 or 2017
To Change Invoice Number on Quickbooks, You need to follow the mentioned steps precisely:
Total Time: 8 minutes
First you need to login to you quickbooks accounts and open up your company settings.
Click on the gear icon that you can find on the top right corner on your quickbooks accounts.
Now look for the section called Sales form entries.
Click on the box that says Custom transaction numbers. This will start giving custom numbers to you invoice.
And now click on the save button.
The moment you will do this, you will now be able to change the invoice numbers in your quickbooks accounts. This became possible as you check marked custom number fields in quickbooks.
Need Professional Help?
If you are still not able to figure out “How to change invoice number on quickbooks” then you can give us a call at Chat now. We are available 24/7 thus you can call us any time of the day and our proadvisors will help you resolve your issue.
- Change The Start Date in Quickbooks
- How to apply a credit memo to an invoice in quickbooks online 2015 and 2016
- Retrieve QuickBooks License Number
- Quickbooks Assign Class to Multiple Transactions
- How to Create a Sales Order in QuickBooks Online
- How to Categorize Credit Card Payments in QuickBooks?
- How to Customize Quickbooks Home Screen?
- Use Invoice Manager in QuickBooks
- How to Setup Petty Cash in QuickBooks
- Uninstall Microsoft Visual c++ in Quickbooks