Changing the quantity on hand means if a customer wants specific number of product increased even after the order has been finalized. In QuickBooks we can do this by performing some steps which will add the required amount of products which needs to be updated in on hand. On hand means the number of items which are already been processed in terms of final order after which the invoice is created.
These are the inventories where a edit needs to be done in order to get the right number or quantity of products by the customer. In QuickBooks it is very easy to fix such issue as it is very user friendly and knows to keep it simple and clear for users.
How to Change Quantity on Hand in QuickBooks?
To Change Quantity on Hand in QuickBooks; Here below we have listed few steps, which can help you in performing the task easily:
Total Time: 8 minutes
In QuickBooks select the option of lists or vendors where you can edit the order or on hand changes.
Click on the inventory activities which will take you to value on hand option where you can select if it is for vendor or user.
It will have the options to fill like adjustment date, account which needs to be manually entered. And from there select the inventory item to edit the adjustments as per requirement.
Add the new quantity after the class and the job is predefined so the quantity difference will tell you the balance charge
After the value is adjusted the value of market is calculated by QuickBooks when the quantity is changed on hand.
Finally use the memo info for editing the credit information and where all kind of information that has been changed likes the count of inventory and the notes.
Save and close the page.
Need Professional Help?
- How to create a nacha file within quickbooks
- Quickbooks Dsn File. What are These and How to Bring Them in Use?
- Mini Reconciliation in QuickBooks: Reconcile previously deleted entries with ease
- How to fix error code 324 or 106 on QuickBooks?
- How to Set Up the Direct Deposit Option in QuickBooks?
- How to Enter Debit Card Transaction In QuickBooks
- How do I Delete Received Payment in QuickBooks
- Enter Owner Equity in QuickBooks
- How to Set Up Inventory in QuickBooks?
- How to Record Owner Investment in QuickBooks?