Changing the quantity on hand means if a customer wants specific number of product increased even after the order has been finalized. In QuickBooks we can do this by performing some steps which will add the required amount of products which needs to be updated in on hand. On hand means the number of items which are already been processed in terms of final order after which the invoice is created.
These are the inventories where a edit needs to be done in order to get the right number or quantity of products by the customer. In QuickBooks it is very easy to fix such issue as it is very user friendly and knows to keep it simple and clear for users.
How to Change Quantity on Hand in QuickBooks?
To Change Quantity on Hand in QuickBooks; Here below we have listed few steps, which can help you in performing the task easily:
Total Time: 8 minutes
In QuickBooks select the option of lists or vendors where you can edit the order or on hand changes.
Click on the inventory activities which will take you to value on hand option where you can select if it is for vendor or user.
It will have the options to fill like adjustment date, account which needs to be manually entered. And from there select the inventory item to edit the adjustments as per requirement.
Add the new quantity after the class and the job is predefined so the quantity difference will tell you the balance charge
After the value is adjusted the value of market is calculated by QuickBooks when the quantity is changed on hand.
Finally use the memo info for editing the credit information and where all kind of information that has been changed likes the count of inventory and the notes.
Save and close the page.
Need Professional Help?
If you get stuck anywhere in the process, feel free to get in touch with SMBAccountants Team, Which is available 24/7.
- How to Setup Petty Cash in QuickBooks
- Import CSV into Quickbooks Pro, Online, Enterprise or Desktop
- Receive Inventory in QuickBooks
- Print A Customer Statement In QuickBooks
- How to Setup QuickBooks Multi-user Mode? Step-by-Step
- How to Zero Out Payroll Liabilities in QuickBooks?
- How to Import Excel Journal Entries into QuickBooks? [Solved]
- Change Address on Invoice in Quickbooks
- Profit and loss report in QuickBooks: How to run a detailed report in quickbooks 2017
- Computer Crashed: How Can I Redownload Quickbooks?