Change user permissions in Quickbooks online.
- Click on the Company’s button in the menu bar.
- Now click on the setup user and password section.
- Click on the Set Up User setting. This will open the list of users already using your account.
- From the list provided, click on the user, you want to change the settings off.
- Now click on the “Edit” button that is placed besides the user name. This will open up the permissions window.
- Here you will be provided with 3 different access levels:
- All areas of QuickBooks: This will grant full access to your user.
- Selected areas of QuickBooks: Here you will be able to select what access to be granted.
- External Accountant: In this only the personal information of the customer will not be visible.
- Once all done, Click Next and click finish.
- Congratulation you have changed user permissions in quickbooks online. For other versions of quickbooks like quickbooks pro, quickbooks enterprise or even quickbooks desktop, the process will remain the same.
If you are still not satisfied with the solution provided then you can get in touch with quickbooks customer support number at Chat now. Our proadvisors from smbaccountants.com will then work with you remotely and help you figure out the solution.
- QuickBooks 2010 Not Responding
- QuickBooks Error 179
- Void & Delete A check in QuickBooks
- Profit and loss report in QuickBooks: How to run a detailed report in quickbooks 2017
- Record Business Expenses Paid With Personal Funds In QuickBooks
- Enter Owner Equity in QuickBooks
- Quickbooks Rebuild Company File
- QuickBooks Crystal reports: Reverse Engineer your database
- Write a Christmas Bonus Check in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Error 103