Customer came to us with the following issue:
“Hello – I am wondering whether the desktop version of QuickBooks can connect with the Royal Bank of Canada?”
Yes you can connect Royal Bank of Canada to QuickBooks Canada. Here are the steps you have to follow:
- Step 1 Click on Banking
- Step 2 Click on Bank Feed and then Set Bank feed for an account
- Step 3 Follow the steps mentioned in online banking and you will be good to go
If your matter is still not resolved then you can get in touch with us at our toll free quickbooks pro support number at Chat now. Our proadvisors from quickbooks will get in touch with you and will help you resolve your matter online.
- Set Up A Clearing Account in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks FCS service is damaged. Why QuickBooks online is showing me this error?
- Overflow Error in QuickBooks
- How to Record S-corp Distribution in QuickBooks
- How To Import Accountant's Changes In QuickBooks?
- QuickBooks Copy Company File with No Transactions
- Enter Inventory Purchases in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Cleanup Tool: How to Reinstall It in Quickbooks Enterprise 2015 and 2016
- Set Up QuickBooks for Property Management
- QuickBooks could not save your form as a PDF file