Customer came to us with the following issue:
“Hello – I am wondering whether the desktop version of QuickBooks can connect with the Royal Bank of Canada?”
Yes you can connect Royal Bank of Canada to QuickBooks Canada. Here are the steps you have to follow:
- Step 1 Click on Banking
- Step 2 Click on Bank Feed and then Set Bank feed for an account
- Step 3 Follow the steps mentioned in online banking and you will be good to go
If your matter is still not resolved then you can get in touch with us at our toll free quickbooks pro support number at Chat now. Our proadvisors from quickbooks will get in touch with you and will help you resolve your matter online.
- Quickbooks Assign Class to Multiple Transactions
- What Does the Chart of Account List in QuickBooks
- Create Financial Statement in QuickBooks
- How to Set up Automatic Invoices in QuickBooks
- Delete QuickBooks Company and Start Over?
- How to recover quickbooks data from hard drive, flash drive, usb or pen drive?
- How to Disable QuickBooks Update Service Pop Up
- How to Delete Multiple Transactions in QuickBooks
- How to Setup QuickBooks For Personal Use
- QuickBooks user manuals and Guide: Mastering quickbooks