Customer came to us with the following issue:
“Hello – I am wondering whether the desktop version of QuickBooks can connect with the Royal Bank of Canada?”
Yes you can connect Royal Bank of Canada to QuickBooks Canada. Here are the steps you have to follow:
- Step 1 Click on Banking
- Step 2 Click on Bank Feed and then Set Bank feed for an account
- Step 3 Follow the steps mentioned in online banking and you will be good to go
If your matter is still not resolved then you can get in touch with us at our toll free quickbooks pro support number at Chat now. Our proadvisors from quickbooks will get in touch with you and will help you resolve your matter online.
- How To Adjust Payroll Liabilities In Quickbooks
- Unequal partnership distributions: How to work with them in quickbooks 2016?
- Quickbooks credit card payment how to record them in quickbooks 2015 and 2016
- How to Close the Month in QuickBooks
- Change Quantity on Hand in QuickBooks
- Retrieve QuickBooks License Number
- Amend 1096: How to correct and void 1099 and 1096 in quickbooks 2015
- How to Delete Payment From Deposit in Quickbooks
- How to Open a QuickBooks Portable file?
- Quickbooks new company from existing company file