Simply accounting to QuickBooks Conversion
The simply accounting is the accounting solution from SAGE. It is now known as SAGE 50. If you are currently using the SAGE simply accounting and want to migrate to the QuickBooks, you have to convert the data files.
The simple way to convert into QuickBooks is You just have to convert the files for it. If you think that the conversion process can corrupt the data of the files, you should make the backup of file. You can use the backup in case of any data damage or in case if any error.
You can convert the files of simply accounting to the files of QuickBooks by using the online conversion tool. The online conversion can be used by the users easily. You have to choose the right version of the QuickBooks which can be supported by the QuickBooks.
You can choose the data of files which you want to convert. If you are using the conversion wizard, you can use the following process to convert the simply accounting files to the QuickBooks files.
Why and How you should convert Simply accounting to QuickBooks?
- You will choose the SAGE simply accounting file that you want to convert for QuickBooks.
- You should use the backup copy of the file so that you can use your data in case of any error or damage.
- When you start the conversion process, you will get the option to choose the lists and transaction data which you want to convert.
- Then the conversion wizard will make the new file and copy your selected data in that file.
- The new file will be made to be used in the QuickBooks.
You can use this process to convert the files of simply accounting to QuickBooks. You will get the complete data of the lists and transactions back in new file. The lists contain the information of business like employees, business customers, clients, products and accounts. The transactions have the details of financial accounts. It stores the information of invoices, bills, deposits, payments and receipts.
The new file is also optimized for the better performance. When you choose the lists and transactions, you can remove the damaged data and the inactive user data. It will help to reduce the size of the file and help to give the better speed and performance.
Need Professional Help?
- How do I convert the Maxwell files to QuickBooks files?
- Migrate Quickbooks from Windows to Mac
- Convert AccPac to QuickBooks?
- Migrate/convert from Sage 100 to QuickBooks
- How to Convert/Migrate SAGE 50 to QuickBooks
- Convert and Migrate the files of Timberline to QuickBooks
- Convert from Sage Mas 200 to QuickBooks
- How to Convert DacEasy to Quickbooks
- Sage Mas90 to QuickBooks Conversion
- Convert Microsoft Access to QuickBooks?