Convert peachtree to quickbooks
To convert peachtree to quickbooks versions, you need to follow mentioned below steps
Total Time: 10 minutes
Launch your Peachtree program and then open the file you want to convert.
Go to the Main section for Menu > click on Maintains tab > then Users >then Setup Security and then click on Data Access/Crystal Reports tab.
Now you would have to Click the “With the following login information:” button.
Set a new password here.
After you have set the password, you would need to exit from the software.
Now Download the application called QuickBooks Conversion Tool.exe and run it.
Now browse to the peachtree fiel that you wish to convert.
Enter the password to open it and click Next.
Now browse to the quickbooks product and click Next.
Now head over to Ready to convert window, click on it and you will see all the info that is related to quickbooks conversion.
Now click Convert File button and this will start the conversion process.
Check to ensure if the file has been corrected properly.
- Conversion of QuickBooks Canada to QuickBooks US/UK
- Convert Exact Macola to Quickbooks files
- How to Migrate from Peachtree to QuickBooks
- Migrate from Xero to Quickbooks
- Migrate/convert from Sage 100 to QuickBooks
- Convert QuickBooks Online to Desktop
- Sage Mas90 to QuickBooks Conversion
- How to Convert Navision to QuickBooks?
- QFX File to QuickBooks
- Convert AccPac to QuickBooks?