Converting Quickbooks payroll from Mac to windows
This is what one of our customer said when converting Payroll from Mac to windows however this is not possible and we need to enter year to date figures in QuickBooks manually.
“I am a QuickBooks payroll for Mac customer. I have converted to QuickBooks windows. How do I move my payroll account to QuickBooks windows?
You can convert quickbooks payroll from Mac to quickbooks for windows. The first thing you need to do is integrate your windows with quickbooks.
Here is what you need to do before you can start to convert your payroll for windows.
- Open your QuickBooks accounts for Windows and print the below given reports:
- Print the payroll report for each of your employee for the current financial year. You will have to use the payroll provided info to record every data related to your employees.
- Get summary report for the current tax period. You will have to use this info to add your payroll totals for the current tax period.
By following the steps above you have now created a physical record that you will now can secure and have as a backup. Though this is not the end and you will need to follow many further steps for converting quickbooks payroll from Mac to windows.
Need Professional Help?
Since it would be difficult to document every single thing thus we can only request you to get in touch with us. You can call us any time of the day at our toll free Quickbooks support number at smbaccountants.com.
- Migrate from Xero to Quickbooks
- Business Works to QuickBooks Conversion
- How to Convert MYOB to QuickBooks?
- Convert Epicor to QuickBooks files?
- How to Convert/Migrate SAGE 50 to QuickBooks
- Convert QuickBooks File into an Older Version
- Convert Peachtree to Quickbooks online, pro, enterprise or desktop.
- Easy Migration of QuickBooks Enterprise to QuickBooks Online
- Convert and Migrate the files of simply accounting to QuickBooks:
- Round Tripping Quickbooks: Windows to Mac Conversion Tool