How to Make An Accountant’s Copy in Quickbooks?
If you are running a company you are not supposed to do everything you have to delegate the work to so many external parties that includes your accountant or Bookkeeper.
If they are not working from your location or you have to keep working on your QuickBooks software you need to create a Accountant copy so that it is not effecting your work and still your accountancy team is working on what is required.
Why You Create Accountant Copy?
Sometimes accountant reviews your complete books, Bank Reconciliation and banking transaction and this looks like a work which will take a lot of time to execute which means you can’t work on your QuickBooks Files in order to do that you have to create an accountant copy while you will have no effect on your work.
How Will You Create An Accountant Copy?
In order to create an accountant copy you have look for this file on top of QuickBooks and create the file. You have to assign a date and email where it needs to be sent.
Need Professional Help?
If you get stuck anywhere in the process, feel free to get in touch with SMBAccountants Team, Which is available 24/7.
- Need help with QuickBooks Negative Inventory
- Set Up QuickBooks for Property Management
- Activate Payroll in Quickbooks
- Quickbooks Pro 2016 System Requirements
- How to Setup Petty Cash in QuickBooks
- Quickbooks Company File Reset Service
- Quickbooks Enterprise 2017 cloud version login Issue
- How to enter Historical Transactions in Quickbooks?
- GoDaddy Bookkeeping vs QuickBooks Online Integration
- Repair quickbooks installation in windows XP or Vista.