How to record different types of users in quickbooks?
Issue: what different types of users can we have in our company?
Solution: there are many types of users that you can look below:
- company administrator: this users has the all rights to any kind of services that you opt for.
- Regular or custom user: you might be not knowing that this particular user can access for the particular thing only.
- Reports only: these users can access to the QuickBooks online read only and they also do have the access to the audit log.
- Time tracking only: these particular users can do access to any other feature within the QuickBooks online.
- Accounting firms: these users should have some information how to add the accountant users and for doing this you just have to manage the accountant users.
Facing issues while using quickbooks, then get our tech support services. You can talk to us any time of the day by giving a call to our quickbooks helpline number at Chat now. and we will help you respond every single query you might have.