How to record different types of users in quickbooks?
Issue: what different types of users can we have in our company?
Solution: there are many types of users that you can look below:
- company administrator: this users has the all rights to any kind of services that you opt for.
- Regular or custom user: you might be not knowing that this particular user can access for the particular thing only.
- Reports only: these users can access to the QuickBooks online read only and they also do have the access to the audit log.
- Time tracking only: these particular users can do access to any other feature within the QuickBooks online.
- Accounting firms: these users should have some information how to add the accountant users and for doing this you just have to manage the accountant users.
Facing issues while using quickbooks, then get our tech support services. You can talk to us any time of the day by giving a call to our quickbooks helpline number at Chat now. and we will help you respond every single query you might have.
- How to Setup Multiple Companies in QuickBooks?
- Merge Customers in Quickbooks
- Choose Right Network to Host QuickBooks Enterprise Desktop Version
- How to apply a credit memo to an invoice in quickbooks online 2015 and 2016
- QuickBooks Cleanup Tool: How to Reinstall It in Quickbooks Enterprise 2015 and 2016
- QFX File to QuickBooks
- Uninstall Microsoft Visual c++ in Quickbooks
- How to Open a Qbx File in Quickbooks 2015?
- Qbprint.qbp Support
- Close Year-End in QuickBooks