Dynamics CRM and QuickBooks Integration
Dynamics CRM is a customer relationship management software by Microsoft that provides solutions for sales, marketing and services thereby enhancing the customer service. QuickBooks, on the other hand, is a software that manages the accounts of any individual or a company.
According to a recent study, it has been proved that when a company integrates QuickBooks with Dynamics CRM its potential to increase the ROI can be increased by 245%.
There are certain benefits attached to integrating QuickBooks and Dynamics CRM which can be listed as under:
- It aids in improving the business processes and maintains the sanctity of data.
- Enhance the customer satisfaction.
- Improve the various processes attaches to sales.
In this article, we will essentially talk about how the Dynamics CRM can be integrated with QuickBooks. InoLink is a software that enables bi-directional integration between Dynamics CRM and QuickBooks.
However, there are certain prerequisites before installing InoLink on your system:
- There has to be a workstation which is always on and also logged on.
- QuickBooks should be installed on that workstation.
- The company file that needs to be integrated should be able to be logged in from that system.
Steps to integrate Dynamics CRM and QuickBooks.
- Install InoLink on your system.
- InoLink will share a link to download the InoLink.zip file. This zip file, that contains InoLink setup file, Installation manual, user manual and that license needs to be extracted on your workstation.
- Double click on the InoLinkSetup.msi to begin the installation.
- The InoLink wizard screen will appear, click on Next.
- The License agreement will appear after that, check the box saying I agree and click on Next.
- Change the destination of the installation folder or remember the suggested location and click on next.
- A screen will prompt you to import the CRM solution. This will help you complete the installation of Dynamic CRM.
- Enter the Dynamics CRM details and click on Install.
- Click close to installation wizard after the installation is complete.
- Verify the installation of Dynamics CRM by going to the settings on the Dynamics CRM. Click on Solutions. Here you will see InoLink here.
- Also, the InoLink entities will be displayed on the home page of the Dynamics CRM software.
- Now go to the settings and click on management on the Dynamics CRM. Click on imports.
- There will be 6 mapping records displayed under the import section.
- Now go to Start and open control panel. Go to system and select security. Click on administrative tools and in that services. You should see InoLink here.
- Check the status of Identify Foundation 3.5 under the program features in the control panel. It should be enabled and you must see a checkbox checked against it. If not you should check the same.
- Connect Dynamics CRM and QuickBooks using InoLink.
- Click on the InoLink option that you’ll see under the Start Menu.
- Click on InoLink settings to begin configuration.
- Go to File menu and click on connections.
- Enter both QuickBooks details and CRM details here.
- After entering all the required details click on connect to test the connection between QuickBooks and Dynamics CRM.
- Authorize the access from the QuickBooks desktop.
Need Experts Help?
Thus with the aforesaid mentioned steps, you will be able to integrate Dynamics CRM and QuickBooks. If you are facing any problem kindly get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical team on our Toll-Free Number smbaccountants.com and get your queries addresses efficiently and effectively.
- FBA QuickBooks Integration
- Invoice QuickBooks Online Payment Integration
- Accelo integration with QuickBooks
- Dynamics CRM and QuickBooks Integration
- QuickBooks Online Accountant Integration with QuickBooks Self-Employed and Pro Connect Tax Online
- QuickBooks and G Suite Integration- Google and Intuit working on the integration
- Authorize.Net and QuickBooks Online Integration
- QuickBooks online will have Apple Pay now
- How to network with QuickBooks integration to website
- How to Perform QuickBooks Excel Integration