Process of Enter A Bill In Quickbooks
If you are new kid and want to learn how to enter a bill in QuickBooks it is an easy task and you will not have to invest too much of time to learn that.
Steps You Need to Follow:
Open the home page.
Click on bill section enter the vendor name using the drop down menu and look of the date.
You have to look for the invoice and the amount you want to add.
You will see the tab for Expenses or items( For example you have bought a Laptop
Select the Tax as GST it will be automatically added to your bill amount.
You can also give name to the customer job to keep a track of the bill activity.
You need to ensure what kind of bill it is whether it is expense or a reimbursement.
Look for the save and close tab and you are done adding a bill in your QuickBooks Software.
Need Professional Help?
If you get stuck anywhere in the process, feel free to get in touch with SMB QuickBooks Team, Which is available 24/7.
- How to put a limit(budget) on Invoice in quickbooks?
- Law Practice Accounting Using QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Set Fiscal Year
- Profit and loss report in QuickBooks: How to run a detailed report in quickbooks 2017
- What Does Split Mean In QuickBooks?
- Enter Credit Card Transactions in Quickbooks
- QuickBooks Charts: QB charts for better visualizing your data
- Change The Start Date in Quickbooks
- Print Budget in QuickBooks
- How to Set up Recurring Payments in QuickBooks Desktop