How to Enter Credit Card Transactions in Quickbooks Online, Pro, Desktop or Enterprise
To Enter Credit Card Transactions in Quickbooks, You have to follow mentioned below steps:
Total Time: 10 minutes
Login to your quickbooks accounts and click on Banking’s tab.
Now you would need to enter Credit Card Charges.
Click on the credit card and a drop down list will appear. Select the Card you made the charges against.
In the field named (Purchase/Sale) enter the name of the business you made the transaction against.
Now select whether the entry made is a credit or a purchase.
Enter the date and amount in their respective fields.
Fill in the Expenses and Items tab.
Click Save and then Save and close button and your credit card transaction will be entered.
Need Professional Help?
If you are still having doubt on “How to enter credit card transactions in quickbooks online or pro or desktop” then you can call us at out Quickbooks support telephone number at Chat now and get your issue resolved.
Get Experts Advice to Fix Your All Accounting & Bookkeeping Problems
- How to print w2 in quickbooks 2015, 2016 & 2017. Follow these steps.
- Record Undeposited Funds in Quickbooks
- Cash disbursement report quickbooks: How can you print that in quickbooks 2016
- Edit Timesheets in Quickbooks
- Set up 1099 vendors in Quickbooks
- Write Off The Customer Balances in QuickBooks
- Enter Cash Expenses in QuickBooks
- Run QuickBooks Removal Utility
- How to Categorize Transfers in QuickBooks
- How to Set up Equity Accounts in QuickBooks