How to Enter Credit Card Transactions in Quickbooks Online, Pro, Desktop or Enterprise
To Enter Credit Card Transactions in Quickbooks, You have to follow mentioned below steps:
Total Time: 10 minutes
Login to your quickbooks accounts and click on Banking’s tab.
Now you would need to enter Credit Card Charges.
Click on the credit card and a drop down list will appear. Select the Card you made the charges against.
In the field named (Purchase/Sale) enter the name of the business you made the transaction against.
Now select whether the entry made is a credit or a purchase.
Enter the date and amount in their respective fields.
Fill in the Expenses and Items tab.
Click Save and then Save and close button and your credit card transaction will be entered.
Need Professional Help?
If you are still having doubt on “How to enter credit card transactions in quickbooks online or pro or desktop” then you can call us at out Quickbooks support telephone number at Chat now and get your issue resolved.
- Olsu1013: I get this error while setting up online banking. How to get rid of it?
- Quickbooks error 6000 83
- QuickBooks Data Recovery: How to Recover Deleted QB Files?
- How to QuickBooks Print Check Register?
- Copy Transactions Between QuickBooks file
- QuickBooks Not Calculating Payroll Taxes
- QuickBooks Inventory Asset Account Problems
- How to put a limit(budget) on Invoice in quickbooks?
- Print chart of accounts in quickbooks online and enterprise version 2016
- Where is the gear icon in quickbooks Online, pro, 2015, 2016 or 2017