How to Enter Credit Card Transactions in Quickbooks Online, Pro, Desktop or Enterprise
To Enter Credit Card Transactions in Quickbooks, You have to follow mentioned below steps:
Total Time: 10 minutes
Login to your quickbooks accounts and click on Banking’s tab.
Now you would need to enter Credit Card Charges.
Click on the credit card and a drop down list will appear. Select the Card you made the charges against.
In the field named (Purchase/Sale) enter the name of the business you made the transaction against.
Now select whether the entry made is a credit or a purchase.
Enter the date and amount in their respective fields.
Fill in the Expenses and Items tab.
Click Save and then Save and close button and your credit card transaction will be entered.
Need Professional Help?
If you are still having doubt on “How to enter credit card transactions in quickbooks online or pro or desktop” then you can call us at out Quickbooks support telephone number at Chat now and get your issue resolved.
- How to Delete Multiple Transactions in QuickBooks
- Change Language in Quickbooks
- Create a new company file in QuickBooks
- Create an IIF file for QuickBooks Desktop
- Profit and loss report in QuickBooks: How to run a detailed report in quickbooks 2017
- Set Up a Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) in QuickBooks?
- Enter Donations and Grants in QuickBooks
- How to set fiscal year in quickbooks 2016
- How to Setup A Sales Discount in QuickBooks?
- Enter Owner Equity in QuickBooks