How to Enter Credit Card Transactions in Quickbooks Online, Pro, Desktop or Enterprise
To Enter Credit Card Transactions in Quickbooks, You have to follow mentioned below steps:
Total Time: 10 minutes
Login to your quickbooks accounts and click on Banking’s tab.
Now you would need to enter Credit Card Charges.
Click on the credit card and a drop down list will appear. Select the Card you made the charges against.
In the field named (Purchase/Sale) enter the name of the business you made the transaction against.
Now select whether the entry made is a credit or a purchase.
Enter the date and amount in their respective fields.
Fill in the Expenses and Items tab.
Click Save and then Save and close button and your credit card transaction will be entered.
Need Professional Help?
If you are still having doubt on “How to enter credit card transactions in quickbooks online or pro or desktop” then you can call us at out Quickbooks support telephone number at Chat now and get your issue resolved.
- Quickbooks Trial Balance By Class
- dbextclr11- Error in QuickBooks
- Create a new company file in QuickBooks
- Quickbooks square fees. What is meant by this?
- Need Help with QuickBooks Super condense
- How To Find And Erase An Audit Trail In QuickBooks?
- Scanner Unable to attach Documents in QuickBooks Pro,premier and online
- Mini Reconciliation in QuickBooks: Reconcile previously deleted entries with ease
- How to Integrate Paypal with Quickbooks?
- How to Set up Payroll in QuickBooks Desktop