How to fix Error #1722 windows error?
When you are trying to install, upgrade your windows or Operating system If you are getting an error which is Microsoft .net framework error.
Steps to resolve the error 1722, 1603, 1903, 1904
- At the bottom of your computer look for Microsoft windows key.
- You will have to type windows update
- Check for update is what you have to click.
One Of our customer said:
“I had to change out a hard drive on my main computer resulting in the OS changing to Win10. On screen instructions were to reinstall from my QuickBooks 2010 CD. That resulted in an error # 1722. I was told my only course was to allow you to upgrade my software to QuickBooks 2016.
When I contacted my CPA I was informed that there were multiple solutions to save my data and program. QuickBooks 2010 Pro is more than sufficient to handle the small number of transactions we do per year and QuickBooks comes with a money back, for any reason guarantee.”
- QuickBooks Unable to Retrieve Connected Files and Logged in user list
- ianywhere.saclrclassloader has stopped working
- Repair Adobe Acrobat: Quickbooks Unable to Locate PDF Viewer
- Quickbooks Error H101, H202, H303, H505
- Solution:Conflicting copies in QuickBooks
- Issues with QuickBooks Digital Signature
- Repair quickbooks installation in windows XP or Vista.
- Overflow Error in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Error 12031
- QuickBooks Unable to Remove Attachments