How to fix Error #1722 windows error?
When you are trying to install, upgrade your windows or Operating system If you are getting an error which is Microsoft .net framework error.
Steps to resolve the error 1722, 1603, 1903, 1904
- At the bottom of your computer look for Microsoft windows key.
- You will have to type windows update
- Check for update is what you have to click.
One Of our customer said:
“I had to change out a hard drive on my main computer resulting in the OS changing to Win10. On screen instructions were to reinstall from my QuickBooks 2010 CD. That resulted in an error # 1722. I was told my only course was to allow you to upgrade my software to QuickBooks 2016.
When I contacted my CPA I was informed that there were multiple solutions to save my data and program. QuickBooks 2010 Pro is more than sufficient to handle the small number of transactions we do per year and QuickBooks comes with a money back, for any reason guarantee.”
- NetSuite to QuickBooks Conversion or Migration
- Need Help with QuickBooks Super condense
- QuickBooks Payroll Update Errors
- QuickBooks Enterprise Batch Enter Transactions
- Transfer Chart of Accounts in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Error 2107
- Run a Transactions by Account Report in QuickBooks
- How To Find And Erase An Audit Trail In QuickBooks?
- Windows 10: How to transfer files from Old to new Computer in QuickBooks Pro 2017?
- Unable to Determine Quickbooks Version