Encountering error while initializing QBPOS application log? Here, we have provided two different methods of resolving this error. These solutions are easy to implement and can help you in resolving the error.
Try Method 1 first, as it will help you in troubleshooting the underlying problem. QB POS hardly encounters errors, still, its errors are arduous to troubleshoot and fix.
- 1 Causes Behind The Error Initializing QBPOS Application Log
- 2 Solution One: Follow the steps given below to resolve QBPOS application log error
- 3 Solution Two : Resolve QBPOS application log error
- 4 FAQs
Causes Behind The Error Initializing QBPOS Application Log
- This error generally flies up when you are presenting or impelling QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Normally, a brilliant idea to fix windows framework archives as it very well may be a certifiable peril to your framework organize
- Introducing QuickBooks POS long goof mainly caused in light of windows system reports hurt
- In case you have been experiencing system or a portion of the time application crashes in the window there are chances that structure records are declined or hurt
Solution One: Follow the steps given below to resolve QBPOS application log error
To resolve QBPOS application log error follow the steps provided below:
Total Time: 5 minutes
Open Task Manager
Go To the Task Manager by pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL.
End The Task for QBPOSShell
End the task for QBPOSShell. This can be done by selecting the Processes tab and selecting QBPOSShell. Then right click on the task and select End Process.
Open Windows Explorer
Open windows explorer by hitting Windows+E.
Make The Items Visible
Set the visibility of hidden items to Visible. Follow these steps to view the hidden items:
➤ With Windows Explorer as the active window, press ALT.
➤ Select Tools
➤ Click on the View tab.
➤ Mark the radio button beside “Show hidden file tab.”
➤ Click on Apply and Ok.
Locate The QBPOS Shell File
Go to C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Local. Click on the Intuit tab placed on your screen then locate QBPOS Shell file with .exe extension.
Find user.config File
➤ Here, find the user.config file and right click on it.
➤ Select Rename and type in user.configold.
Restart The PC
➤ Now close all the windows and restart your PC.
➤ Open QB POS. The error should now be resolved.
Solution Two : Resolve QBPOS application log error
Make sure to make a copy of user.config before renaming it. This file might get corrupted due to renaming. Also, this is an indispensable file and QB POS will crash without it. Further, do not delete or alter any other file in the QBPOSShell folder. Any modifications to these files can cause errors while using QuickBooks POS.
1. Logging in through a new user account
If the error wasn’t resolved by following the aforementioned steps, then you can log into QB POS by creating a new admin account in windows.
For doing so, follow the steps given below:
- Go to the start menu
- Open Control Panel
- Select User Accounts
- Hit on Create a new account.
- Enter the account name and password
- Set Administrator as the type of account
- Click on Create Account
2. New User Account on Windows 8-10.
For creating a new administrator account on Windows 8/ 8.1 or 10,
Follow the steps given below:
- Go to settings
- Select Accounts
- Click on Family and other Users.
- Select ‘Add someone else to this PC.’
- Now, select the option that says ‘I don’t have this user’s info.’
- Proceed by Selecting Add a user without a Microsoft account
- Enter Username and Password along with Password hint. Hit next
- Sign into the new user.
- Quickbooks POS physical inventory scanner: Wireless.
- Quickbooks POS network setup. How to setup the complete network step by step?
- Quickbooks POS unable to connect to server.
You have successfully created a new user with administrative privileges. Now, try logging in into QB POS. Your software should work fine now. If the error still persists, then right click on QB POS. Select Run as Administrator. This will provide the software with the necessary permissions to run smoothly.
QuickBooks POS is great for managing a large amount of inventory and is nothing short of a benediction for retailers. It is a complete solution that includes cash register, monitor, iPad, barcode scanner and all other POS essentials. In fact, QB POS is the best POS program on the market and can sync all the data directly with QB Desktop. Thus, retailers get access to better accounting tools.
Is the QBPOS application log error damaging my company data?
This error usually appears due to corrupted or damaged files in QuickBooks. But QuickBooks makes all immediate way to secure all data in QB record files. If there is any data you are unable to locate, and then just connect with QuickBooks expert team. They give you access and figure out all issues. So, no need to worry about data.
Is it possible to fix this error with the latest version?
Yes, you can fix this error in this way also. If you are not comfortable to prefer the long procedure but having time to update then go with it. It figures out usually all error issues. You can also uninstall and install the QuickBooks latest version. QuickBooks doctor tool is the application in the QuickBooks you need to install it. It automatically detects and resolves the error issue.
Accomplishes QuickBooks POS work iPad?
All things considered, regardless of the way that the QuickBooks site has a passage in the drop-down POS Overview menu about how it is perfect with tablets, the organization isn’t alluding to Apple’s iPad or the numerous Android tablets accessible.
How would you import information from POS to QuickBooks?
? Mark your Right-click on the QuickBooks POS Import Template
? Next, go to the QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale
? And then click on the File, choose Import from preferences
? From the Data Import Wizard, choose Next
? Choose the kind of information to import then Next
? Need to choose the Default format on how you need to import the information and open the Import Template
? Choose Next and follow the brief
- QuickBooks Error 15240
- QuickBooks Search Not Working
- Qbdbmgrn not running on this computer for quickbooks online, pro or enterprise
- ianywhere.saclrclassloader has stopped working
- QuickBooks FCS service is damaged. Why QuickBooks online is showing me this error?
- QuickBooks Error 12157
- Facing Problems while Registering for QuickBooks?
- QuickBooks Error 6147
- QuickBooks Error Code 1334
- ianywhere saclrclassloader has encountered a problem in QuickBooks.