It may be annoying sometime when you open your desktop computer and you see the message that QuickBooks is already running on your computer which is not the case as you just switched on the computer.
Steps you should take to make it work:
- You will have to update your QuickBooks to the latest version you will have to install the latest version.
- Select from Automatic or manual update and reboot.
If these solutions don’t work we have pro advisers those who can help you. Hers is what one of the said when faced this issue:
Yes, it’s working now…..the only problem I have currently is that since updating to 15 last year, I have this issue. Most of the time when I run QuickBooks, it thinks that it is already running and says it can’t open a 2nd one.
Then I hit close and redo it and it comes up. I’ve also had it come up on closing saying something was wrong, like it crashed at closing. Seems like it’s having trouble finding some file that it uses to keep up with where you were or something like that.
It’s more of an annoyance than a real problem, but I thought I’d mention it in case it was something simple.
- Scanner Unable to attach Documents in QuickBooks Pro,premier and online
- QuickBooks Update Error 15225
- QuickBooks Not Calculating Payroll Taxes
- QuickBooks Unable to Execute Registeration Helper
- QuickBooks Data Sync Start and Stop
- Quickbooks already has a company file open
- Windows 10 Error 12007 on QuickBooks
- Issues with QuickBooks Digital Signature
- Thunking Spooler apis from 32 to 64 Process Has Stopped In QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Unable to get Your bank Profile