It may be annoying sometime when you open your desktop computer and you see the message that QuickBooks is already running on your computer which is not the case as you just switched on the computer.
Steps you should take to make it work:
- You will have to update your QuickBooks to the latest version you will have to install the latest version.
- Select from Automatic or manual update and reboot.
If these solutions don’t work we have pro advisers those who can help you. Hers is what one of the said when faced this issue:
Yes, it’s working now…..the only problem I have currently is that since updating to 15 last year, I have this issue. Most of the time when I run QuickBooks, it thinks that it is already running and says it can’t open a 2nd one.
Then I hit close and redo it and it comes up. I’ve also had it come up on closing saying something was wrong, like it crashed at closing. Seems like it’s having trouble finding some file that it uses to keep up with where you were or something like that.
It’s more of an annoyance than a real problem, but I thought I’d mention it in case it was something simple.
- Custom Invoice Fields in QuickBooks
- How To Import Accountant's Changes In QuickBooks?
- QuickBooks Admin Password Crack And How to Reset New Password
- How to reload your QuickBooks Old data to new computer MAC or Windows?
- QuickBooks Log Error 4
- How to Set-up Payroll Taxes in QuickBooks
- How to integrate sync square with QuickBooks?
- How to Change Email Template in QuickBooks 2016?
- QFX File to QuickBooks
- Quickbooksinstalldiagnostictool.exe: What is it an how to fix it