Locate your License or product number in Quickbooks with ease
We have seen often QuickBooks users complaining of not been able to find license or product number while reinstalling the software. This depends on how have you purchased the software from intuit.You can find the license number on the Intuit website they keep a track till 3 years.
If you follow simple steps you will be able to locate the license number.
1. Confirmation email: If you have purchased QuickBooks online you will have to check the conformation email which you might have received while signing up for intuit products.
2. Purchased from a store: If you have purchased QuickBooks software from a store in form of a CD then look for the sales package box is should be listed on the box.
3. Intuit Website: You can always visit intuit page for look up http://support.quickbooks.intuit.com/Support/LicenseNumber/LicenseNumber.aspx here you will find help for locating license number.
If you still face issues while reinstalling your software you can always avail our Pro advisor support by QuickBooks Professionals and call our customer service phone number and we will help you with QuickBooks product code and will let you know how license number lookup works on QuickBooks.
- Cash disbursement report quickbooks: How can you print that in quickbooks 2016
- Change Address on Invoice in Quickbooks
- Quickbooks For Landlords: How to setup quickbooks for rental property
- Process Credit Card Payments in QuickBooks
- Set Up Line of Credit in Quickbooks
- Record Business Expenses Paid With Personal Funds In QuickBooks
- How to Find Product or License Number in QuickBooks?
- How Do I Reprint W2 in QuickBooks? Step-by-Step
- Copy the program shared Backup storage drive or to another computer
- How to Refund a Customer's Overpayment in QuickBooks