Locate your License or product number in Quickbooks with ease
We have seen often QuickBooks users complaining of not been able to find license or product number while reinstalling the software. This depends on how have you purchased the software from intuit.You can find the license number on the Intuit website they keep a track till 3 years.
If you follow simple steps you will be able to locate the license number.
1. Confirmation email: If you have purchased QuickBooks online you will have to check the conformation email which you might have received while signing up for intuit products.
2. Purchased from a store: If you have purchased QuickBooks software from a store in form of a CD then look for the sales package box is should be listed on the box.
3. Intuit Website: You can always visit intuit page for look up http://support.quickbooks.intuit.com/Support/LicenseNumber/LicenseNumber.aspx here you will find help for locating license number.
If you still face issues while reinstalling your software you can always avail our Pro advisor support by QuickBooks Professionals and call our customer service phone number and we will help you with QuickBooks product code and will let you know how license number lookup works on QuickBooks.
- Enter Owner Equity in QuickBooks
- Set Up a Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) in QuickBooks?
- Quickbooks Error Code 6000 77. How to fix it?
- Record A Loan Payable In QuickBooks
- How to Write Off Bad Debt in QuickBooks
- How to record sales tax in quickbooks
- Quickbooks Has Stopped Working Error in 2014, 2015, 2016
- Create A Work Order in QuickBooks
- Quickbooks Email service, how to set this up in quickbooks desktop 2016
- QuickBooks Change Customer To Vendor?