QuickBooks Error (-1, 0) in QuickBooks prompts when you are unable to back up your company file data. This cause is not very common in QuickBooks since this error was fixed in the next update by Intuit. Error -1, 0 only pops up for the users who are consuming the older version of QuickBooks desktop.
However, QuickBooks is accounting software that guards all the sectors of the business. The software is accountable for various solutions in the business procedures. Some features permit the business to improve its productivity and efficiency of the company. In this piece, we would explain to you the causes and solutions for QuickBooks error (-1, 0).
You can go through the article and resolve your concerns this will also help you resolve Quickbooks error (-12,0)
- 1 Causes of Error Codes: (-1, 0) in QuickBooks 2022
- 2 Fixing the Issue – QuickBooks 2022 Error Code (-1, 0)
Causes of Error Codes: (-1, 0) in QuickBooks 2022
- The system operating is malfunctioned
- Erroneous or failed installation of the QuickBooks software which has left invalid entries
- Virus or malware hit on the Windows Registry.
- Improper system shut down
- Failed to run a usual procedure
Fixing the Issue – QuickBooks 2022 Error Code (-1, 0)
1. Solution One: Update the Software (this issue was resolved by QuickBooks in the update)
- Select QuickBooks and then go to help
- In the help option select Update QuickBooks
- Tap Update now
- Once the update is complete reboot the system and starts using the software
2. Solution Two: Restore Backup in the last edition of the software
- Open the edition of QuickBooks that you were using before the upgrade
- Restore the backup which was created during the ongoing procedure
- Open the upgraded version of the software. If it asks for credentials tap cancel and then goes to No Company Open
- Restore the company file
- Tap open a company file
- Tap Next
- Select the company file which was created from the previous version
- Enter the admin credentials
- The file will now be upgraded successfully and the error would not interrupt
3. Solution Three: Repair your company file
You can use QuickBooks File Doctor to repair your company file and then try opening the software.
QuickBooks Customer Support
QuickBooks is an important software in terms of streamlining the process of accounting in the business. However, some errors pop up at the time of working on the software. The above solution would allow fixing the error -1, 0. In case you’re unable to repair this error, you can contact our QuickBooks customer support team ?smbaccountants.com and get insights on the error from the professionals of the domain who are available 24/7 to assist you.