QuickBooks Error (-1, 0) in QuickBooks prompts when you are unable to backup your company file data. This cause is not very common in QuickBooks since this error was fixed in the next update by Intuit. Error -1, 0 only pops up to the users who are consuming the older version of QuickBooks desktop.
However, QuickBooks is an accounting software which guards all the sectors of the business. The software is accountable to various solutions in the business procedures. There are features which permit the business to improve the productivity and the efficiency of the company. In this piece we would explain you the causes and solutions for QuickBooks error (-1, 0).
You can go through the article and resolve your concerns this will also help you resolve Quickbooks error (-12,0)
- 1 Causes of QuickBooks Error Code (-1, 0)
- 2 Fixing the Issue – QuickBooks Error Code (-1, 0)
Causes of QuickBooks Error Code (-1, 0)
- The system operating is malfunctioned
- Erroneous or failed installation of the QuickBooks software which has left invalid entries
- Virus or malware hit on the Windows Registry.
- Improper system shut down
- Failed to run a usual procedure
Fixing the Issue – QuickBooks Error Code (-1, 0)
1. Solution One: Update the Software (this issue was resolved by QuickBooks in the update)
- Select QuickBooks and then go to help
- In the help option select Update QuickBooks
- Tap Update now
- Once the update is complete reboot the system and start using the software
2. Solution Two: Restore Backup in the last edition of the software
- Open the edition of QuickBooks which you were using before the upgrade
- Restore the backup which was created during the ongoing procedure
- Open the upgraded version of the software. If it asks for credentials tap cancel and then go to No Company Open
- Restore the company file
- Tap open a company file
- Tap Next
- Select the company file which was created from the previous version
- Enter the admin credentials
- The file will now be upgraded successfully and error would not interrupt
3. Solution Three: Repair your company file
You can use QuickBooks File Doctor to repair your company file and then try opening the software.
QuickBooks Customer Support
QuickBooks is an important software in terms to streamlining the process of accounting in the business. However, there are errors which pop up at the time of working on the software. The above solution would allow fixing the error -1, 0. In case you’re unable to repair this error, you can contact our QuickBooks customer support team ?smbaccountants.com and get insights on the error from the professionals of the domain who are available 24/7 to assist you.
- Facing Problems while Registering for QuickBooks?
- Quickbooks Error Unable to Open Company File
- Quickbooks Invoice Number Not Incrementing
- QuickBooks Connection Has Been Lost
- QuickBooks Error 12002
- QuickBooks Got Unexpected Error 5 in Call to Netsharegetinfo.
- Error code 176109: Invalid Product Code in Point of Sale
- QuickBooks Won’t Open in Multi-user Mode
- Error Initializing QBPOS Application Log. Fix your error with these simple steps.
- QuickBooks Over VPN Runs Slow