Fob on invoice in Quickbooks
FOB stands for free on board which means if FOB is marked while invoice is generated the transportation charge would not be there or you can say it would be free shipping for the goods which are calculated for the final order.
Invoice consists of FOB feature which helps in knowing of the transportation or shipping charge in QuickBooks where an extra charge is applied where eligible for the the vendor or customer to different locations.
With FOB feature the responsibility of delivery of the product is vendors or sellers which means if the list of products are in FOB all the goods will be received to the customer and the responsibility will be of the seller. But if it is not the nominal shipping charges would be mentioned with the invoice to be paid by the customer.
- Use Invoice Manager in QuickBooks
- Repair quickbooks installation in windows XP or Vista.
- Set up 1099 vendors in Quickbooks
- How to upgrade QuickBooks 2014, 2015, 2016 to 2017 for mac?
- How to Find Product or License Number in QuickBooks?
- Set Up A Clearing Account in QuickBooks
- How to Categorize Credit Card Payments in QuickBooks?
- How to properly record travel, meals and gas expenses in Quickbooks online or pro?
- Quickbooks Error Unable to Open Company File
- Upgrade to Quickbooks Premier Manufacturing and Wholesale 2017.