If you are using QuickBooks on MAC and facing issue if you get a Crash Catcher pop up which means you have to update your QuickBooks or Update your MAC.
Why Crash Catcher pop appears?
We have seen this issue only happening on Mac computers and this message only appears when you are trying to open QuickBooks.
If you are using an older version it is not compatible with the new updates you will always face the same problem.
Problem faced by QuickBooks 2013, 2014, 2015 users
Solution to this issue with Error Crash Catcher:
Buy Latest version: You will have to buy the latest version of QuickBooks software 2016 for Pro, Premium and enterprise. There will be new version which is expected to launch any time 2017 if you can wait it will take all your trouble away.
Uninstall the Software: We also recommend however it is not the permanent solution to this problem is to uninstall and install the software again.
We have seen that Crash catcher Error happens at the time of startup and it happens mostly with the older versions of QuickBooks On Windows and Mac.
- QuickBooks Troubleshooting – Basic Issues and Resolution
- What is Difference between Cash and Accrual in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks 2012 download
- QuickBooks South Africa Support Phone Number
- QuickBooks Error 6190 816 when opening a company file
- Activate Payroll in Quickbooks
- Quickbooks on Cloud Working slow,frozen,cant' open
- QuickBooks Error Code 6130
- Windows 10: How to transfer files from Old to new Computer in QuickBooks Pro 2017?
- How to convert Peachtree to QuickBooks?