If you are using QuickBooks on MAC and facing issue if you get a Crash Catcher pop up which means you have to update your QuickBooks or Update your MAC.
Why Crash Catcher pop appears?
We have seen this issue only happening on Mac computers and this message only appears when you are trying to open QuickBooks.
If you are using an older version it is not compatible with the new updates you will always face the same problem.
Problem faced by QuickBooks 2013, 2014, 2015 users
Solution to this issue with Error Crash Catcher:
Buy Latest version: You will have to buy the latest version of QuickBooks software 2016 for Pro, Premium and enterprise. There will be new version which is expected to launch any time 2017 if you can wait it will take all your trouble away.
Uninstall the Software: We also recommend however it is not the permanent solution to this problem is to uninstall and install the software again.
We have seen that Crash catcher Error happens at the time of startup and it happens mostly with the older versions of QuickBooks On Windows and Mac.
- Which QuickBooks version I should Use(Pro,Premium or Enterprise)?
- Change Email Address on Quickbooks Invoice
- QuickBooks Got Unexpected Error 5 in Call to Netsharegetinfo.
- QuickBooks Freezing or Slowing down after installation
- QuickBooks 2016,2017 File Doctor Unable to Repair
- Installing QuickBooks on A Server
- Set up 1099 vendors in Quickbooks
- How to Categorize Transfers in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks error could not be handled because QuickBooks cannot open files?
- Quickbooks online donation receipt