Connect Bank Account to Quickbooks Desktop
Setting up QuickBooks to sync with bank allows you to download transactions from the bank directly in to QuickBooks so you are saved form the manual work and account is reconciled automatically.
How to Set Up QuickBooks to Sync with Your Bank?
To sync bank account with quickbooks desktop, You need to follow mentioned below steps:
Total Time: 9 minutes
Click on list menu and click on chart of accounts.
Right click on your bank account and click on edit account.
Click on set up bank feeds
Type your bank’s name
Click on the correct bank’s name from the list.
Enter your online banking credentials.
Click on connect.
This will set up the bank feed which is also called online banking in QuickBooks.
Need Professional Help?
If you get stuck anywhere in the process, feel free to get in touch with SMBAccountants Team, Which is available 24/7.
- Migrate/convert from Sage 100 to QuickBooks
- Quickbooks online 2015 linux server requirements and alternatives
- QuickBooks Categories
- Set up Employees in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks FCS service is damaged. Why QuickBooks online is showing me this error?
- How to fix Windows Error code (-12, 0) in QuickBooks?
- How do I convert files of MAS 500 to QuickBooks files
- Conversion of QuickBooks Canada to QuickBooks US/UK
- QuickBooks Has Reached The Maximum Number of Unregistered Uses
- QuickBooks has encountered an error reading the qbregistration.dat file