Connect Bank Account to Quickbooks Desktop
Setting up QuickBooks to sync with bank allows you to download transactions from the bank directly in to QuickBooks so you are saved form the manual work and account is reconciled automatically.
How to Set Up QuickBooks to Sync with Your Bank?
To sync bank account with quickbooks desktop, You need to follow mentioned below steps:
Total Time: 9 minutes
Click on list menu and click on chart of accounts.
Right click on your bank account and click on edit account.
Click on set up bank feeds
Type your bank’s name
Click on the correct bank’s name from the list.
Enter your online banking credentials.
Click on connect.
This will set up the bank feed which is also called online banking in QuickBooks.
Need Professional Help?
If you get stuck anywhere in the process, feel free to get in touch with SMBAccountants Team, Which is available 24/7.
- Import Product or Service List in QuickBooks?
- Does Clover integration with QuickBooks
- Warning 176103 & 176104 Unable to Activate Product on QuickBooks POS
- QuickBooks Set up for 2015,2016 and 2017
- Quickbooks change default invoice template in quickbooks 2015, 2016, 2017
- Add an Electronic Signature on Paychecks in Quickbooks
- How to Pay Bills with Credit Cards in QuickBooks
- Quickbooks Invoice Numbers Not in Sequence
- Custom Invoice Fields in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Error H303