Connect Bank Account to Quickbooks Desktop
Setting up QuickBooks to sync with bank allows you to download transactions from the bank directly in to QuickBooks so you are saved form the manual work and account is reconciled automatically.
How to Set Up QuickBooks to Sync with Your Bank?
To sync bank account with quickbooks desktop, You need to follow mentioned below steps:
Total Time: 9 minutes
Click on list menu and click on chart of accounts.
Right click on your bank account and click on edit account.
Click on set up bank feeds
Type your bank’s name
Click on the correct bank’s name from the list.
Enter your online banking credentials.
Click on connect.
This will set up the bank feed which is also called online banking in QuickBooks.
Need Professional Help?
Get Experts Advice to Fix Your All Accounting & Bookkeeping Problems
- Using Items in QuickBooks
- Set up a new company file in QuickBooks 2016
- Printing Pay Checks in QuickBooks
- Search by Invoice Number in Quickbooks
- Change font in Quickbooks Pro,Desktop and Online
- How to Add Old Expenses Already Paid into QuickBooks
- How to start a new year in quickbooks 2015 and 2016
- Sync Quickbooks Online with Google Contacts
- Cash disbursement report quickbooks: How can you print that in quickbooks 2016
- Enter Customer Deposits in Quickbooks