Connect Bank Account to Quickbooks Desktop
Setting up QuickBooks to sync with bank allows you to download transactions from the bank directly in to QuickBooks so you are saved form the manual work and account is reconciled automatically.
How to Set Up QuickBooks to Sync with Your Bank?
To sync bank account with quickbooks desktop, You need to follow mentioned below steps:
Total Time: 9 minutes
Click on list menu and click on chart of accounts.
Right click on your bank account and click on edit account.
Click on set up bank feeds
Type your bank’s name
Click on the correct bank’s name from the list.
Enter your online banking credentials.
Click on connect.
This will set up the bank feed which is also called online banking in QuickBooks.
Need Professional Help?
- Receive Inventory in QuickBooks
- How to Create an Opening Balance Equity in QuickBooks
- Recording donations in quickbooks online. Will this be recorded as an expense?
- How to Create a Sales Order in QuickBooks Online
- How to Setup A Sales Discount in QuickBooks?
- Set up Employees in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks POS Physical Inventory Scanner: Wireless. Now get the job done right.
- Enter Non Cash Donation In QuickBooks Follow the Steps
- How to Write Off an Invoice in QuickBooks?
- QuickBooks Credit Memo for Overpayment in Business