Connect bank Account to Quickbooks Desktop
Setting up QuickBooks to sync with bank allows you to download transactions from the bank directly in to QuickBooks so you are saved form the manual work and account is reconciled automatically.
How to Set up QuickBooks to sync with your bank?
- Click on list menu and click on chart of accounts.
- Right click on your bank account and click on edit account.
- Click on set up bank feeds
- Type your bank’s name
- Click on the correct bank’s name from the list.
- Enter your online banking credentials.
- Click on connect.
- This will set up the bank feed which is also called online banking in QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks Error Code 1334
- Cash on hand accounting within quickbooks online 2015 and 2016
- How to install desktop version of quickbooks to my tablet?
- Quickbooks Online Backup and Restore
- Quickbooks report total paid to vendor. How can i run this report?
- How to Pay Bills with Credit Cards in QuickBooks
- Quickbooks Activation Code: How Can You Get a Validation Code for Quickbooks?
- How to set up epay in Quickbooks?
- Quickbooks File Size Reduction Help
- QuickBooks Error 6190 816 when opening a company file