TSheets is a scheduling app that enables the companies to track the employees in time and out time. The employees can also easily clock in and out from the job site from the devices given to them.
It is possible to login to the TSheets from the mobile phone as well as a Web browser and it can be integrated with various accounting and payroll software such as QuickBooks, Gusto, Square etc. TSheets is a successful and convenient alternative to punch cards or timesheet. In this article, we will guide you how to integrate TSheets with QuickBooks.
Before beginning the integration of quickbooks there are a few preparations that need to be done to ensure successful integration of TSheets with QuickBooks.
- Make sure that the full payroll preference is turned on.
- Make sure that the week start date is the same in both QuickBooks as well as TSheets.
- All the employees should have at least one payroll item mapped.
- You must sign with the admin account and be able to switch on to the single user mode.
- Log in from the same PC that you will be using to integrate QuickBooks with TSheets as the sync can happen only at the one PC.
- Make sure that all the users whose data needs to be integrated with QuickBooks have been entered in TSheets either an Employee or a vendor.
Steps to integrate QuickBooks and TSheets
- First of all launch QuickBooks.
- Now open the company file that you want to integrate with TSheets and sign in as an admin account in the single-user mode.
- Also, sign in to the TSheets as admin.
- In the TSheets on the left-hand menu go to Setup and select Add-Ons or in a few versions, it could be Feature Add-Ons and Manage add-ons thereunder.
- Search for QuickBooks Desktop Integration in the list and click on install.
- Under the select Options select whatever information that you wish to integrate and transfer to QuickBooks and then click on next. The selections could be any or all of the following:
- Delete all users.
- Import customers and jobs.
- Show service items.
- Show Billable.
- Show class.
- Import vendors as employees.
- On your first integration, any job or customer that you have already added to TSheets would be removed. A warning window will be displayed mentioning the same. If you wish to proceed further type delete and click on continue.
- Click on Advanced or manual setup and set up the web connector.
- Now click on the blue web-connector link and open the downloaded file and click Ok on the security window.
- In the next window click on yes and then click on continue.
- In the TSheets Web-Connector window under the advanced/manual setup locate the password.
- Now go back to the web-connector window enter the said 4 digit password here and click on save the password and then click on update selected.
- The sync will begin. After the sync is complete a congratulations window will pop up. Follow the on-screen instructions for setting up payroll and the integration is complete.
Thus the aforesaid are the steps for integrating QuickBooks and TSheets. If you are facing any trouble in understanding the aforesaid steps kindly reach our QuickBooks Technical team on our Toll-Free Number ?smbaccountants.com and they will guide you.
How to promote integration between QuickBooks and TSheets?
From the TSheets left menu, you have to open the Setup. Then proceed forward with displayed guidelines to the Adds-Ons feature. After this, you have to choose the “Manage” option and all options will appear on your screen. Then, you have to locate the QuickBooks integration and click on the Install button. Hit the next click on the “Connect to QuickBooks” option. Now, you have to sign in. In any case, if you have multiple companies then choose the one to which you want to connect. Hit the click on the Authorize button and you are all done with this issue.
How to import employees from QuickBooks to TSheets after integration between them?
The initial step is to add the employees and their data into QuickBooks. From the upper right corner of TSheets and then hit the click on the “QuickBooks” which you currently used. Now, you have to choose the import option. Then, go to the right corner of TSheets and hit the click on QuickBooks. Now, you have to choose the Import option. To check and view the import details, choose QuickBooks. After this, you get access to the view of the sync log.
How does QuickBooks work with TSheets after integration?
Once integrated your QuickBooks with Tsheets, then you need to mark the job or customer as inactive in the QuickBooks.After this, you need to perform a sync process and open the customer menu. Hit the click on the Pencil icon which is just next to the customer. Move forward to uncheck the assignment to everyone. Then, the customer will no longer be visible to the employees. You also have the choice to remove the customer from TSheets just by clicking on the X.
- QuickBooks online will have Apple Pay now
- How to Integrate NeonCRM with QuickBooks Online & Desktop?
- How to Integrate Paylocity with QuickBooks Online
- How to Integrate QuickBase with QuickBooks
- Etsy and QuickBooks Integration
- Shipstation QuickBooks Integration
- Shipstation QuickBooks Integration
- Track Inventory in Quickbooks
- MINDBODY and QuickBooks Integration
- Wix QuickBooks Integration