How to Clear QuickBooks and Start Over
The answer is very simple as you cannot clear the QuickBooks account if it is being active for 60 days or more than that for deleting it either you have to just delete your account or have to start the new subscription.not only this you can also import your data with the QuickBooks desktop file .
You can do this by following the below steps:
Total Time: 8 minutes
Firstly you have to signed in to qbo.intuit.com
Secondly choose the gear>import desktop data
Doing all the above things you just have to keep some things in your mind that if you delete your account then all the data which has been entered in it all will delete it and it cannot be stored.
Unfortunately, it is difficult to wipe out the file or system that has been active for at least 60 days or more. All you can do is simply delete or clear your account and start a new subscription.
To Cancel Quickbooks Subscription
- You need to sign in to your QuickBooks Account.
- Now, click on the Gear icon —> click on your Account —> then, select Update Credit Card.
- Now, go the subscription status section and then click on the cancel subscription.
- Now, follow on-screen instruction and it will navigate you through the rest.
Your account subscription has not exceeded 60 days.
Only QuickBooks Plus and Essentials are enabled enough to go through this process. If you are working on QuickBooks online simple start and like to start over, you have to cancel your current account and start with the new account.
- For Payroll users: if you are using Full Services Payroll or QuickBooks Online Payroll, you may get disappointed as the process may not work. In such case, we advise you to delete the subscription and start a new one. QuickBooks online data can possibly be wiped out but this will not affect payroll data and payroll system will not function.
- For QBOA Firm users: If you are working on Accountants edition of QuickBooks Online, we recommend you not to follow this process in your firm as you may face heavy loss. Here is what you can do is import a blank QuickBooks Desktop file
Need Professional Help?
Here is what you may need to know about do’s and don’ts of How to clear QuickBooks and start over. If you need some extra technical details, you can simply call our Quickbook ProAdvisor Technical Support Team and they will revert you with all necessary information.
- Prepare Job Costing in QuickBooks
- Enter Payroll in QuickBooks Manually
- Enter Owner Equity in QuickBooks
- Create A New Company File From An Existing One QuickBooks
- How to Setup Multiple Companies in QuickBooks?
- QuickBooks Trust Accounting Attorneys
- Reset QuickBooks
- Delete QuickBooks Company and Start Over?
- Create A Work Order in QuickBooks
- How to Connect to Gmail in QuickBooks