While working on QuickBooks, there might be instances when you have to print dozens or hundreds of the invoices. Printing all of them one by one, will surely be the most time taking and tedious job. But with QuickBooks you can easily print all of them together at once.
By going with this method, you will be able to not just save your time but efforts also. But now the question is that how multiple invoices get printed at once in QuickBooks?
How Printing of multiple invoices in QuickBooks?
1. First Method:
- Make sure that invoices are flagged by you for this particular task
- This could be done by tapping on the icon of Plus (+) along with the ‘Invoice’
- Then get the invoice completed normally as you do
- In case you are willing to email this to your customer the make sure that email address of the customer is also added to it. Also check box for “Print or Review” or “Send later”
- Tap on Save then to get the invoice saved
- Then repeat the same for all the invoices you want to print.
2. Second Method:
- Firstly, go to the dashboard of QuickBooks and then choose Sales and after that All Sales
- Here, tap on drop down menu of Filter, after doing that you will be able to get the invoice type, delivery method, customer, dates and status entered
- Then tap on the box that is located next to transactions and of which you are willing to get the print. As you are doing the printing for multiple invoices then you have to select each invoice for which you wanted to take out the print
- After this is done, tap on the drop-down menu of “Batch Actions” and choose “Print Transactions”.
All the selected invoices will now be printed by QuickBooks. All these invoices can also be sent through email, all you have to do is select “Send Transactions” and not “Print Transactions”, from the drop-down menu of “Batch Actions”.
Once the process gets finished, all the transactions could be seen in the window of “All Sales”. Email column could also be added to this window, all you have to do is just click on the icon of gear and check the box present next to the Email.
If you click on the icon of gear once again, then the window will get closed. If you are willing to get the email address added to the transaction, then click twice on transaction and then get the email address of customer added to it and then tap on Save and close.
This option will help you to get rid of the pain of creating the invoices manually and getting their output one by one. Steps that we have discussed here will help you to create and get the print of multiple invoices at one time.
Issues users face while printing multiple Invoices
While printing multiple invoices you may face issue where you may get message that says, Service Temporarily Unavailable or your request can’t be services as server is unavailable temporarily due to the capacity problems or due to the maintenance downtime.
If you have any issues or any concern related to any of the problem related to the QuickBooks, then without any further delay get in touch with the SMB QuickBooks tech support helpdesk on ?+1-929-203-8002.
- Memorized reports in QuickBooks not working: Re-sort QuickBooks to Fix Problems
- QuickBooks FCS service is disabled: How to resolve this error.
- Enter Payroll in QuickBooks Manually
- How to Undo a Paid Invoice in Quickbooks?
- How to record a write off while working with Quickbooks premier
- How to Write Off Bad Debt in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Change Customer To Vendor?
- How to Enter Inventory Purchases in QuickBooks
- How to Best Promote TSheets and QuickBooks Integration
- QuickBooks direct connect: How to use direct connect feature in quickbooks