QuickBooks Invoice Manager is a software created for Windows, it helps in managing the invoices, which helps in tracking and creating the professional invoices. This software is designed keeping in mind the need of a user.
With this software anybody can easily use it without much of a hassle. With this you can easily transfer the records of your invoice in the QuickBooks advanced versions.
- 1 How to USE Invoice Manager in QuickBooks
- 2 Creating Invoices in QuickBooks
How to USE Invoice Manager in QuickBooks
This software helps in many ways, lets have a look how and what it does:
Total Time: 3 minutes
With this software, you can keep a close eye on the status of your invoices and can track them. Records could also be easily filtered, to have a look on the invoices that are still unpaid, so that you may know who has to pay you. payments through credit card, cash and checks could also be applied against the specific invoices.
With this software, you can create the invoices of professional quality, can easily get the sales receipts and estimates for the customers. It comes with the templates, that can be customized by you, as per your need. In order to make it look more like your brand/name, you can get your corporate logo added to it, can easily change the fonts, adjust the colors and make other required changes. Electronic and printed invoices are also generated through it.
Streamlining The Workflow
As the invoices are created by you, QuickBooks also create the database of all your clients and customers. Once the information is added by you in system, you do not have to enter it again and again. Information related to your services and products will also be tracked by the Invoice Manager. You can also e-mail the PDF invoices within application with this software.
Creating Invoices in QuickBooks
Steps to create invoice in QuickBooks
Go to the Home Page and then below the column of Customers choose the Invoice
2. Step Two: Creating the Invoice
Make sure that Invoice form gets displayed on the screen.
Fields that you must complete are listed below:
- Name of the Customer
- Email Address of the Customer
- Address of the Billing
- Due date
- Invoice Date
- Product and Service
- In case you wanted to delete something, then tap on the icon of trash can
3. Step Three: Previewing the Invoice
Once all the necessary fields are completed, you can preview the print, in order to ensure that it looks the way you wanted it to be. To do that, tap on the button of Print or Preview present at the screen’s bottom.
4. Step Four: Sending Invoice to the Customer
After going through the preview, if you are satisfied with all the information and details present in invoice then you can take the print of it or you can also send it to the customer through email, you can also email it to the QuickBooks directly. In order to get the invoice emailed from QuickBooks directly, tap on the drop-down arrow towards right of Save & close button and then click on Save & send.
Issues that users face while using the Invoice Manager in QuickBooks
Certain questions that are commonly asked by the users are:
- Template wasn’t exported due to some error; can you please update what could be the possible error is?
- Invoices that are emailed have corrupt appearance and garbled text
Need Professional Help?
There could be many other issues that a user can face, to get the right answer of all these issues, you can always get in touch with our SMB helpdesk team on Chat now.
- QuickBooks Has Reached The Maximum Number of Unregistered Uses
- How to record payroll journal entries in QuickBooks?
- How to fix: QuickBooks can't start because it is already running
- Export QuickBooks Customer List
- How to Enter Debit Card Transaction In QuickBooks
- Enter Expense Receipts into QuickBooks
- Lost QuickBooks CD-Uninstall or Reinstall
- QuickBooks Closing Books
- QuickBooks Admin Password Crack And How to Reset New Password
- Refund Over Payment in Quickbooks