Volusion QuickBooks Integration
Volusion is an all-in-one e-commerce solution that allows its customers to create, manage and expand their business. It is an application that allows to customise the website according to one’s need and build your online store the way you want to.
With eye-catching themes that are easily adaptable, intuitive order system, and easy payment processing Volusion helps its customers start selling right away. Volusion online store can be easily integrated with QuickBooks using T-Hub.
Using T-Hub the following from Volusion can be integrated to QuickBooks.
- Record the order received in Volusion as a Sales order, sales receipt or invoice.
- Record the payments in the QuickBooks for the orders that have been paid.
- Create new customers in QuickBooks or update the existing customer base.
- Create new products or update the existing products in QuickBooks.
- Record the items sold, shipping charges, taxes, discount etc. separately in QuickBooks.
- Update the inventory stock changes from QuickBooks to Volusion.
- Update the price change from QuickBooks to Volusion.
- Automated inventory update on Volusion.
- Automatically reduce the inventory in QuickBooks when an order is posted in Volusion.
In this article, we will see how we can integrate Volusion and QuickBooks using an interface application called T-Hub from Atandra.
Steps to integrate Volusion and QuickBooks
Learn How One can integrate Volusion and QuickBooks using an interface application called T-Hub from Atandra.
Total Time: 7 minutes
Install T-HUB client software
Install T-HUB client software – An installation key is required to install T-HUB on any website. The following steps need to be carried out for the installation of T-HUB.
Download T-HUB installer
Download T-HUB installer from its website.
Install The ThubInstaller.exe
Double click on the downloaded file ThubInstaller.exe to begin the installation.
Start go to programs & Select T-HUB
After the installation is complete click on Start go to programs and select T-HUB.
Choose for Existing Database or Create New One
You will be asked to select whether you want to create a new database or choose from an existing database. If you are installing for the first time click on create the new database.
Download The Microsoft SQL Server Database
This will begin the download of the Microsoft SQL Server database. This might take a few minutes. Once the installation is complete restart the PC.
Enter The License Key & Volusion to T-HUB
Once the database attaching process is completed click on Finish.
Enter the license key. Add Volusion to T-HUB.
Login to your Volusion admin account.
Under the customer’s menu select administrators. & Click on edit against any one of the admin users.
Copy The Generated API Key
Click on the API access tab. Check the allow user to API access and copy the API key generated.
Add Online Stores
On the T-HUB home screen click on Add online stores under the online store tab.
Select Volusion from the list of various shopping carts available.
Enter The Last Order Number
Enter the last order number from your Volusion website. This will be the order number from which the T-HUB will begin the download. Enter all the remaining details and click on Test Connection.
Click on save and close
IF everything goes correctly you will see a message store successfully connected. Click on save and close.
Connect T-Hub to QuickBooks
Login to QuickBooks as admin. Now click on Edit and select Preferences. Under General select My Preferences. Make sure that the keep QuickBooks running for Quick Startups option is be unchecked. If the same is checked then you must restart the QuickBooks.
Copy The File Location
Press F2 on your keyboard. A screen open. Copy the file location.
Click on The QuickBooks Company File
Now in the T-Hub click on the QuickBooks company file under the QuickBooks settings.
Paste The File Location in QuickBooks Company File
Right click on the QuickBooks company file and paste the file location that you had copied from the QuickBooks.
Test Connection Button
Make all the settings as per your company and click on Test Connection Button.
Sync the QuickBooks
Once all the settings are complete sync the QuickBooks.
Need Professional Help?
Thus the aforesaid steps need to be carried out for integrating Volusion and QuickBooks. If you are facing any problem then get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical team.
- QuickBooks 2016 Help
- QuickBooks POS 10.0, 11.0 and 12.0 compatible with Windows 10
- Record Sale of Fixed Asset in Quickbooks
- How to connect Royal bank of Canada to QuickBooks
- Error 1911. What it means in quickbooks pro and quickbooks online?
- QuickBooks Limitations
- Quickbooks credit card payment how to record them in quickbooks 2015 and 2016
- Pay Vacation And Sick Time In QuickBooks Desktop
- Need Help with QuickBooks TLG data recovery
- How to change user permissions in quickbooks online, pro, enterprise and desktop?