Integrate QuickBooks with Magento
When all the businesses are moving online it becomes a mandatory for all small and medium scale businesses to have an online store where customers can make a purchase. Magento is one of the best ecommerce solution available for not QuickBooks users but for all businesses.
Now when you have decided on Magento for your online store question is how you can integrate this seamlessly and to be honest it is an easy process which is like few steps and you are ready with your online store which will give you access to your inventory, sales and employees performance.
Why Magento for QuickBooks?
- Accurate Accountancy: With this integration you will be able to have accurate books. You can track almost everything in one platform and you can track purchase, Order and delivery. That is again a beauty of doing business online.
- Export Customers and Products to QuickBooks: You can create new products and you can avoid duplicacy and you can create new customer with different treatment to each one of them on the basis of taxes, Loyalty and status.
- Keeping a track of Customer: When you running businesses online it is mandatory for you to run promotions, touch base with dormant customers as when customers are buying online they are well informed and can compare your services with other. Magento gives you that facility which helps you build a customer base which will have higher life time value.
We can help with all kind of integrations from Ecommerce to Interation of QuickBooks to salesforce. Youcan either give us a call on our Toll free or chat with us.
- Enter Rent Received in Quickbooks
- QuickBooks Brazil Support phone Number
- Edit Company Information In QuickBooks
- Unable to Condense QuickBooks File and Update error
- How to Refund a Customer's Overpayment in QuickBooks
- Quickbooks Email service, how to set this up in quickbooks desktop 2016
- QuickBooks Error 6190 816 when opening a company file
- How Do you Add A Late Fee to a Customer in QuickBooks
- Quickbooks Pro 2016 System Requirements
- How to see quickbooks hidden files in windows 8, 7 and 10