QuickBooks Online Subscriber Rose to 41% to 1.6 million
Intuit worldwide leader in accounting software with products like QuickBooks online, TurboTax and other software has seen a considerable amount of growth in their profits lately resulting in good amount if earning for its shareholders.
Intuit has seen a growth of 9.1% increase in their earnings for the first Quarter and considering Intuit makes less revenue during the non-tax season the losses have come down for this ear with many new additions coming in.
As per the analyst report by Thomas Reuters forecast revenue will be $997.8 Million this has been taken by the markets positively giving a boost to Intuit Shares which has seen a significant increase of 17.8% over the past 12 months.
Quarter ending October 31 Intuit posted a loss of $30 million compared to last year $31 million. Existing Quarter earnings for QuickBooks will be around $1.05 Billion to $1.07 Billion.
This news brings by QuickBooks Helps Phone, helping the advance Intuit user round the clock on No cost charging telephone
Source : http://investors.intuit.com/press-releases/press-release-details/2015/QuickBooks-Online-Passes-1-Million-Paid-Subscribers/default.aspx
- QuickBooks Unrecoverable Errors
- Convert from Sage Mas 200 to QuickBooks
- Price Tag Printer: Printing Barcode Labels for Price Tags
- Add A Bank Account in Quickbooks 2016 & 2017
- Ways to Transfer Data from QuickBooks 2015 TO QBO 2021 Premier
- Enter Rent Received in Quickbooks
- QuickBooks Error Code 6130
- Bank of America, quickbooks: How to connect them?
- Enter Non Cash Donation In QuickBooks Follow the Steps
- How to Create an Opening Balance Equity in QuickBooks