Lightspeed POS QuickBooks Integration
Lightspeed POS is an all in one Point of Sale Solution. Lightspeed allows shop owners to create an online presence by processing sales at both their online store as well as physical store location. Cloud Cart Connector is a software that enables a sync between Lightspeed POS and QuickBooks.
The sync runs automatically without having to install any file and thereby saving hours of labour as well as risk in the inaccurate data entry. In this article, we will discuss how Lightspeed POS and QuickBooks can be integrated using Cloud Cart Connector.
Steps to integrate Lightspeed POS and QuickBooks
- Login to your Cloud Cart Connector account. If you do not have an account then first create an account is cloud cart connector.
- Now on My Connections page select LightSpeed
- Click on Submit.
- In the dialogue box that opens click on continue.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
- IF you want only web store orders to be configured then additionally follow the following steps.
- Go to the configuration screen of Cloud Cart Connector.
- Click on the export order tab.
- Under the store list select Web Store.
- Click on Sync and save.
- Inventory from the purchase orders of Lightspeed cloud can be mapped to the QuickBooks bills. You can do this by carrying out the following steps.
- Scroll down to Task setting on the configuration page.
- Check on sync purchase to QuickBooks.
- Click on sync and save.
- Many bills lack the shipping address state. The said are matched in QuickBooks tax code. The following steps will be followed.
- Click on Sales Tax on the configuration page.
- Click add button.
- Match a tax code on QuickBooks.
- Click submit.
- Click on My Connections and click on Submit.
- Click on rules engine and enter the rule.
- If you need to import SKU’s using spreadsheet here is the list of fields mapping to QuickBooks.
- LightSpeed – QuickBooks
- Custom SKU – Product Service/Name
- Item – Sales Description
- Item – Purchase Description
- Price – Sales Price rate
- Qty – Quantity on hand
- Default Cost – Purchase Cost
Need Professional Help?
Thus the aforesaid are the various steps required to integrate LightSpeed POS and QuickBooks. It is doubt reach our QuickBooks Technical team.
- Quickbooks Send Multiple Invoices in One Email
- Import CSV into Quickbooks Pro, Online, Enterprise or Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 19.0 | SMB Accountants
- qbcfmonitorservice not running in QuickBooks pro 2016
- QuickBooks Church Accounting
- How Items Sync Between Jobber and QuickBooks Online integration
- How to Set Up the Direct Deposit Option in QuickBooks?
- Cloud Hosting For QuickBooks
- Is QuickBooks 2014, 2016, 2017 not compatible with windows 10?
- Which version of QuickBooks works with Firefox or IE11?