How to Edit Timesheets in Quickbooks?
If you want to add a line to timesheet you have to follow simple steps and you should be good to go:
Total Time: 7 minutes
You have to go to employees tab and then go to time sheet.
In the employee tab there are two options weekly and monthly
Choose the one which you want now choose the payroll item like salary hourly and select the number of hour’s day wise.
Now on a second line choose another payroll item on the same time sheet.
Choose the hour rate and now you can go for third fourth likewise which you have done in step 2.
Need Professional Help?
- Showing Payments on Statements in QuickBooks
- How to Categorize Credit Card Payments in QuickBooks?
- Quickbooks Dsn File. What are These and How to Bring Them in Use?
- How to record sales tax in quickbooks
- Quickbooks Error Code 6000 77. How to fix it?
- How to add late fees in quickbooks pro 2016
- Networking quickbooks on two computers
- How to Open a Qbx File in Quickbooks 2015?
- QuickBooks Payroll Update Errors
- Cannot Open Quickbooks Error