How to Edit Timesheets in Quickbooks?
If you want to add a line to timesheet you have to follow simple steps and you should be good to go:
Total Time: 7 minutes
You have to go to employees tab and then go to time sheet.
In the employee tab there are two options weekly and monthly
Choose the one which you want now choose the payroll item like salary hourly and select the number of hour’s day wise.
Now on a second line choose another payroll item on the same time sheet.
Choose the hour rate and now you can go for third fourth likewise which you have done in step 2.
Need Professional Help?
- QuickBooks POS Manual. The complete guide to learn Quickbooks POS
- Inter company journal entry: How to do that in quickbooks online 2015?
- Flip real estate using QuickBooks. How to setup quickbooks for flipping houses?
- Export QuickBooks Customer List
- Qbprint.qbp Support
- Outlook is not an option in QuickBooks send forms preferences. How to fix the issue?
- How to record sales tax in quickbooks
- Cannot Open Quickbooks Error
- Set Up E-Pay in Quickbooks
- Transaction Pro Importer for QuickBooks