How to Edit Timesheets in Quickbooks?
If you want to add a line to timesheet you have to follow simple steps and you should be good to go:
Total Time: 7 minutes
You have to go to employees tab and then go to time sheet.
In the employee tab there are two options weekly and monthly
Choose the one which you want now choose the payroll item like salary hourly and select the number of hour’s day wise.
Now on a second line choose another payroll item on the same time sheet.
Choose the hour rate and now you can go for third fourth likewise which you have done in step 2.
Need Professional Help?
- Enable QuickBooks Online Progress Invoicing
- Computer Crashed: How Can I Redownload Quickbooks?
- How to download bank statements into QuickBooks and connect them.
- QuickBooks FCS service is disabled: How to resolve this error.
- QuickBooks Backup Error Rebuild Data
- How to Set up 401k in QuickBooks?
- Quickbooks File Optimization Service:How to make it run fast?
- QuickBooks Gift Cards Accounting: How to record gift purchases and spend?
- How to Set Up Beginning Balances in QuickBooks
- Delete A Recorded Deposit in QuickBooks