How to Edit Timesheets in Quickbooks?
If you want to add a line to timesheet you have to follow simple steps and you should be good to go:
Total Time: 7 minutes
You have to go to employees tab and then go to time sheet.
In the employee tab there are two options weekly and monthly
Choose the one which you want now choose the payroll item like salary hourly and select the number of hour’s day wise.
Now on a second line choose another payroll item on the same time sheet.
Choose the hour rate and now you can go for third fourth likewise which you have done in step 2.
Need Professional Help?
- How to connect Royal bank of Canada to QuickBooks
- How to Find Product or License Number in QuickBooks?
- How to download bank statements into QuickBooks and connect them.
- How to Setup Multiple Companies in QuickBooks?
- Set up a Credit Card in QuickBooks
- Add a General Ledger Account in QuickBooks
- Delete Sales Receipt in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks POS Physical Inventory Scanner: Wireless. Now get the job done right.
- What Does the Chart of Account List in QuickBooks
- How to enter Historical Transactions in Quickbooks?