How to Edit Timesheets in Quickbooks?
If you want to add a line to timesheet you have to follow simple steps and you should be good to go:
Total Time: 7 minutes
You have to go to employees tab and then go to time sheet.
In the employee tab there are two options weekly and monthly
Choose the one which you want now choose the payroll item like salary hourly and select the number of hour’s day wise.
Now on a second line choose another payroll item on the same time sheet.
Choose the hour rate and now you can go for third fourth likewise which you have done in step 2.
Need Professional Help?
Get Experts Advice to Fix Your All Accounting & Bookkeeping Problems
- Networking quickbooks on two computers
- Do A Refund on Quickbooks
- Change Starting Check Number in QuickBooks
- Profit and loss report in QuickBooks: How to run a detailed report in quickbooks 2017
- Prepare QB File Doctor by Yourself
- How to reload your QuickBooks Old data to new computer MAC or Windows?
- Cash Basis Balance Sheet: Create It in Quickbooks
- Quickbooks_clean_install_tool.exe. Efficient Way of How to reinstall quickbooks using clean install.
- Law Practice Accounting Using QuickBooks
- Quickbooks closing date password. How you can set that.