Here is one of the customer who was unable to match the transaction and we helped to resolve the issue if you are facing similar type of issue we can help you sort that out:
“I have pro 2013, when I download deposits to match to Quickbooks transactions there are two side columns. The right side normally has boxes to click on for matching the two sides, the boxes are no longer there and I cannot click on the line item. What do I do?”
- How to Set up Owners Draw in QuickBooks?
- Convert Cougar Mountain to Quickbooks
- QuickBooks error 11949 DBISAM engine SQL Parsing Error
- QuickBooks Error -6000
- Convert Exact Macola to Quickbooks files
- Quickbooks Unable to Register? – [Solved]
- QuickBooks Unable to Remove Attachments
- Upgrade Quickbooks Pro 2015 cloud based to 2016 or 2017?
- QuickBooks Online Time Entry
- QuickBooks Software on your Computer is Unable to communicate