In any business, maintaining data and information on an Excel sheet is the most convenient form of recording transactions. Period!
Maintaining an Excel sheet for business transactions not only highlights the systematic approach of your organization but also depicts its professional approach.
When you integrate these Excel sheets into QuickBooks, you add a winning edge to your business by securing data in the best possible manner by providing:
- Easy and convenient comparisons
- Effective analysis of business data
- Opportunity to business strategic business charts
- Determine business trends and changes
- Collaborates data in one place
For this miracle to happen, you would need to integrate Microsoft Excel with QuickBooks. It will enable your business to connect live data from QuickBooks with Microsoft Excel.
Why you need to integrate Excel with QuickBooks?
QuickBooks Excel integration is typically needed for mass imports, exports, excel-based data evaluation, data duplication, and cleansing.
Here are the top reasons why your business needs to integrate Excel with QuickBooks:
- Edit, modify, delete transaction records
- Easily backup data or export it
- Make business operations more productive
- Client satisfaction
How to integrate Microsoft Excel with QuickBooks?
Here is how to integrate Microsoft Excel with QuickBooks:
Time to Take in Integrating Microsoft Excel with Quickbooks 5 minutes
Open the Advanced Import feature in QuickBooks
Open the specific File menu. Choose Utilities, after that Import, and Excel Files after that to open the Add your Excel Data to QuickBooks wizard.
Select the Advanced Import option
State a Data Map (Note: A Data Map can determine the flow of data and information in the Excel columns to the suitable fields in the specific QuickBooks data file.)
In the Mapping windows, mention a Mapping name and the specific Import Type
Select the Import Data column next to the related field in the QuickBooks column and point out which Excel data column must be mapped.
Select Save to save the data map for any future relevance
Import a File window pops up
Select Import to transfer the Excel data into QuickBooks.
When Excel-based business data is imported into QuickBooks, it not only saves time, but also facilitates organizations to execute transactions and processes smoothly in a hassle-free manner.
Businesses these days are adapting to modern change and evolution. So, it is highly imperative for any thriving organization to integrate their Microsoft Excel with QuickBooks to be in sync with the evolving business landscape.
The above-mentioned process might seem tricky and it is quite possible that you will make a wrong move. This is why it is highly recommended to take the help of a professional who can guide you in the course and point you in the right direction.
If at any point you feel you cannot connect without instructions that are mentioned here, do not hesitate to give us a ring at our toll-free number 📞+1-929-203-8002. We are always happy to help you.
- Integrate FileMaker Pro and QuickBooks
- How to Integrate Expensify with QuickBooks?
- WePay QuickBooks Integration
- Dynamics CRM and QuickBooks Integration
- How to Integrate NeonCRM with QuickBooks Online & Desktop?
- QuickBooks online will have Apple Pay now
- Bank of America QuickBooks Integration
- TriNet Quickbooks Integration – A Complete Guide
- How to Integrate Gusto with QuickBooks
- Wix QuickBooks Integration