- 1 Network error occurred while communicating with the connection manager
- 2 Causes of The Sage 50 Network Error
- 3 Steps of Sage 50 Network Error occurred while communicating with The Connection Manager
Network error occurred while communicating with the connection manager
Sage 50 accounting software enhanced greater insight, streamline automated operational task. It is very helpful to making better business decisions. It is basically designed for small business who understands the importance of strong financial control in managing their operational task.
Sage 50 accounting software has been encountered with multiple errors such as network Error. Well the user mostly stored the data on their server with the connection manager installed. The user can either follow below mentioned solutions to fix the error.
Causes of The Sage 50 Network Error
- Share folder broken.
- It may be that system is on different network.
- Due to compatible issue Sage 50 2018 Software might not be compatible with windows server 2008, windows Vista, Windows XP.
- .NET Framework 4.6.2 will be only work on Windows 7 and higher and windows server 2008 R2 and higher.
Steps of Sage 50 Network Error occurred while communicating with The Connection Manager
To resolve Sage 50 Network Error, you need to follow mentioned below steps accordingly:
Total Time: 20 minutes
💠 Click on the Sage 50 and then click on Open tab for an existing company.
💠 Open the company files.
💠 First check the connection manager that IE is running on the server or not.
💠 Now open the Windows Explorer.
💠 Unclick the option -Use simple File Sharing and unselect the option – Use Sharing Wizard.
💠 Click on Ok and try to open the file again.
💠 Click on Windows Start> Control Panel> Network> Sharing Center.
💠 The user needs to check the firewall setting of both workstation computers and server. The user can check the permission of the windows client.
💠 Log in as a different user and go to the firewall.
💠 The user needs to enable the router of file sharing.
💠 Check the network connection and connection speed.
💠 After completing the task, the user needs to reset the network router.
💠 The user needs to open notepad and click on the file.
💠 Browse the file and click on file.
💠 Switch off the internet connection and check internet router.
💠 Now switch on the internet connection and on internet router.
💠 Access the data file.
💠 Install the Sage connection manager on the same server.
💠 Also install Sage Connection Manager on that same virtual machine.
💠 After installing the Sage connection manager, check is it working or not?
💠 Open company sample and copy the file on their desktop with new file name.
Install the software and reboot the server.
Now install the complete version of Sage 50 on the server and check sample works locally and data.
Most booming sage 50 accounting software is used by maximum users. But their may be many incidents that your system may encounter with numerous error and issues, which might not allow the user to complete their important task.
Need Professional Help?
The user can contact on our toll free number Chat now. Our Peachtree support team is available 24*7 for the assistance of the customers. Our professional team is highly proficient and experience. You can also chat with Peachtree Live Chat Support and get the issue resolved.
- Sage HRMS Customer Support Phone Number
- Sage 50 Error loading company file
- Sage 300 Premium ERP Customer Support Phone Number
- Sage Fixed Assets Support 2018
- Sage 100 Free Chat
- Sage 50 Update Could Not Be Completed
- Transfer Sage to Another Computer
- Sage 50 Pro Accounting Customer Support Phone Number
- Sage Error: Failed to switch Terminal Server to INSTALL mode
- Sage 50 2018 Upgrade: Features & Benefits