Need support for Printing checks
If you are facing issues while printing checks and you have tried multiple times we can assist you with the same.
Here is one of the customer story who faced issues with printing checks multiple times.
We are a small company that does business with telephone providers, and have been using the Intuit service Quickbooks Online for the last four years. I used the desk top service from 2006 to 2011, and from 2011 to present we have used the online service. In that time, we have experienced relative satisfaction with the service.
Thursday 2016, I tried to print checks to pay our bills. Being that I am not particularly tech savvy, I reached out to the service tech support to assist me. The assistant arrived between 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM PST and contacted Quickbooks directly to walk her through the trouble shooting process. After one and a half hours on the phone, I was able to print checks.
Friday 2016, at approximately 1:00 PM PST I attempted to print checks again and the process failed. Again. So, we reached out to Quickbooks—again—to trouble shoot the issue. When the issue appeared to be resolved and I was able to print ONE check to Nationwide.
A couple of hours pass, and I need to cut a check for a 1099 contract at 3:40 PM PST. ONCE AGAIN, the check would not print. Quickbooks was called at 3:50 PM PST for assistance. The technician assisting us instructed us to change our browser from Firefox to Chrome, which we did. The technician then informed us that our account did not include data back up.
The “repair” took nearly an hour and a half to complete. At 5:20 PM PST,everything appeared to be resolved.
Saturday, May 2016, between 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM PST, I went to the office to print more checks. ONCE AGAIN, this attempt failed.
Monday, May 2016, I am still without my checks needed to pay my bills. I now have to fill them out by hand, which will take time away from my other business needs. All because you cannot offer simpler solutions for your buggy system.
- Merge Customers in Quickbooks
- Is quickbooks 2016 compatible with windows 10
- What is Unapplied Cash Payment Income In QuickBooks?
- Is QuickBooks backwards compatible
- How to Categorize Payroll Taxes in QuickBooks
- Quickbooks Enterprise 2017 cloud version login Issue
- Perform QuickBooks Export Transactions to Another Company File in No Time!
- How to reload your QuickBooks Old data to new computer MAC or Windows?
- Set up recurring payments in quickbooks desktop,Online,Pro and Premier
- QuickBooks Error Code 15270