Migrate Quickbooks from Windows to Mac
Here are few Steps which you need to follow to Migrate Quickbooks from Windows to Mac
- Open Company file: You have to convert Windows to MAC.
- Click on file menu
- Click on utilities and then copy company file for QuickBooks Mac. It will show a dialogue box which shows the features that are not available in QuickBooks for MAC. Click on Yes to continue and after that this will create a company file to be open in MAC QuickBooks.
- Copy this file on a USB stick or a CD.
- Go to your MAC computer and insert the CD or USB stick.
- Open QuickBooks for MAC click on file>Open company and select the .qbb file we created from windows QuickBooks.
- Click open
- Click on OK when prompted to restore QuickBooks for Windows file.
- Enter a new name for the file created and Click on Save.
You can also use Windows to mac conversion tool to speed up the process of converting Quickbooks from Windows to Mac