Migrate Quickbooks from Windows to Mac
Here are few Steps which you need to follow to Migrate Quickbooks from Windows to Mac
- Open Company file: You have to convert Windows to MAC.
- Click on file menu
- Click on utilities and then copy company file for QuickBooks Mac. It will show a dialogue box which shows the features that are not available in QuickBooks for MAC. Click on Yes to continue and after that this will create a company file to be open in MAC QuickBooks.
- Copy this file on a USB stick or a CD.
- Go to your MAC computer and insert the CD or USB stick.
- Open QuickBooks for MAC click on file>Open company and select the .qbb file we created from windows QuickBooks.
- Click open
- Click on OK when prompted to restore QuickBooks for Windows file.
- Enter a new name for the file created and Click on Save.
- Windows 10: How to transfer files from Old to new Computer in QuickBooks Pro 2017?
- Convert Cougar Mountain to Quickbooks
- Convert Peachtree to QuickBooks
- Conversion/Migration process from SAP business one to QuickBooks
- Convert QuickBooks Online to Desktop
- How do I convert files of MAS 500 to QuickBooks files
- Convert QuickBooks File into an Older Version
- Convert quicken to quickbooks
- Round Tripping Quickbooks: Windows to Mac Conversion Tool
- Convert and Migrate the files of Timberline to QuickBooks