Migrate Quickbooks from Windows to Mac
Here are few Steps which you need to follow to Migrate Quickbooks from Windows to Mac
- Open Company file: You have to convert Windows to MAC.
- Click on file menu
- Click on utilities and then copy company file for QuickBooks Mac. It will show a dialogue box which shows the features that are not available in QuickBooks for MAC. Click on Yes to continue and after that this will create a company file to be open in MAC QuickBooks.
- Copy this file on a USB stick or a CD.
- Go to your MAC computer and insert the CD or USB stick.
- Open QuickBooks for MAC click on file>Open company and select the .qbb file we created from windows QuickBooks.
- Click open
- Click on OK when prompted to restore QuickBooks for Windows file.
- Enter a new name for the file created and Click on Save.
- How to Zero Out Payroll Liabilities in QuickBooks?
- QuickBooks Cyber Monday sale is on!!!
- Quickbooks Communication Error
- How to install desktop version of quickbooks to my tablet?
- Convert Exact Macola to Quickbooks files
- Convert AccPac to QuickBooks?
- How to print a statement for payments in quickbooks 2015, 2016 and 2017
- QuickBooks Cash Basis Profit and Loss. Show P&L reports in cash basis with ease.
- How to Setup QuickBooks Multi-user Mode? Step-by-Step
- QuickBooks Printer not Activated Error Code 30