What is QuickBooks Packing Slips & How to Use It?
In QuickBooks once the payment and transactions are been done the invoice is prepared to keep the details of these payments in bill format. When the invoice is generated there are some steps to design the invoice by layout and the columns which are suppose to look is the form where a user or a vendor can get all kind of information in a sequential way which helps the accounting in QuickBooks look good.
When a product is sent for the order there are different options to send the product according to the type and the distance product needs to be delivered at. If in case you need support from QuickBooks Proadvisor feel free to contact us.
Why QuickBooks Packing slip?
- In QuickBooks the packing of product is having a different receipt or slip attached with the product.
- The packing slip varies according to the product and the distance.
- QuickBooks provides the packing slip with each and every product to the vendor or user.
- While the invoice is getting ready there is an option with template where you can edit the packing slip details as well.
- The packing receipt is present in the drop down list where the invoice is designed.
QuickBooks Packing Slip is a document that is prepared to maintain the inventory of items that are to be shipped after packing. It comprises of the information related to the handling charges, shipment number, product type, product quantity etc.
You can customize the QuickBooks packing slip according to your requirements and the kind of business you do. Preparing a custom template enables you to do advance customization, this facility is available only for sales receipts, invoices and estimates. Packing Slip confirms that the shipment process is complete and is mostly kept inside the container used for shipment.
How to Prepare & Customize QuickBooks Packing Slip
You can customize your template with the help of three tabs that are design, content and email tab.
Total Time: 10 minutes
Firstly, Open the QuickBooks form, Click on the Quickbooks Gear icon.
Then, select the Custom Form Styles.
Next, choose the transaction type from the new style drop-down.
Further, choose the tab to customize your form template.
Here we will take example of customizing a form template using a Design
Click on the design tab.
Choose the template style that you want from the template list.
Now, upload the Logo you want to set, also you can edit the size of logo or hide it fully.
After this choose the colors you want from the color pallet or use the customize color pallet using HTML color codes.
Next, select the font family and font size.
Further, edit the settings for printing and before printing see the preview to make sure your form is made as required.
Need Professional Help?
You can always count on us for any assistance or query related to QuickBooks. We provide support for QuickBooks and related software products. Our QuickBooks Technical support team is available 24*7 to guide to and will help in resolving your issues. We have QuickBooks Expert Team that comprises of people with high intellect and experience in solving any technical query. Our QuickBooks Customer Support Team focuses on providing best customer support.
- Cash Basis Balance Sheet: Create It in Quickbooks
- Enter Customer Deposits in Quickbooks
- How to Record Reimbursement from Vendor in Quickbooks
- Vendor in QuickBooks
- Enter Rent Received in Quickbooks
- Quickbooks For Landlords: How to setup quickbooks for rental property
- QuickBooks Online Customizing Packing Slip
- Open QuickBooks On Linux
- Print A Customer Statement In QuickBooks
- Change Quantity on Hand in QuickBooks