- 1 What is Sage Unknown error: -2146893813. PAWEncrypt AcquireOurContainer & How to Fix It?
- 2 Cause of The Sage PAW Encrypt AcquireOurContainer Error
- 3 Resolution of The Sage PAW Encrypt AcquireOurContainer
What is Sage Unknown error: -2146893813. PAWEncrypt AcquireOurContainer & How to Fix It?
Sage 50 is the most prominent accounting software and business management software. It is a subscription based product published by Sage Group. Formally, it is called Peachtree Accounting. This software is very useful to run their business more effectively with less time It is considered as the best solution to manage their accounting, taxes, inventory, cash flow and creating invoices.
It preserves their account secure and safe access and online protection. It is easy to track their account business finances and assist their reporting and taxation requirements. Any point of time the user can contact on our Sage 50 support for further assistance.
Cause of The Sage PAW Encrypt AcquireOurContainer Error
- Corrupted and damaged system file.
- Infected file due to virus attack.
- Due to error with windows user profile.
- Incorrect and damage permission in the registry
- Due to security update for windows 7.
- Due to network lost.
- Due improper way shut down of the system.
Resolution of The Sage PAW Encrypt AcquireOurContainer
There are various methods to resolve the Sage Unknown error: -2146893813. PAWEncrypt AcquireOurContainer, Which are mentioned below. Please follow accordingly:
1. Solution One
First the user needs to restart the computer.
2. Solution Two
- The user needs to log into windows as a different user.
- When the user is getting an error on the system they need to log off the window.
- Now they need to sign into a different window profile.
- If they are able to launch the new company under the different windows user profile. It may be due to their profile corrupted. And it needs to fix a corrupted user profile.
- After completing the task verifies the error.
- And click on Next option.
3. Solution Three
- A new local windows user creation
- For single user of the company need to create a new windows user profile to test with.
- Create a user account linked with additional information below and follow Microsoft’s instructions.
- With window user profile the user need to log into windows.
- Again, verify the error and check it is still persisting on your system.
- Click on the next option to proceed further steps.
4. Solution Four
- Enter regedit and select OK button.
- They need to browse to the link.
- Here you will get key with sub key options. You need to locate the user they are logged in as by looking at the string value.
- After locating the profile, you need to check the state DWORO value. After complete this all steps, you need to verify that is the error still persist on your system.
- Otherwise, you need to click on Next option.
5. Solution Five
- The user needs to disable the windows user account control (UAC)
- Check the error still persists or not.
Need Professional Help?
Well, if you already perform all the upper steps, and you are still facing the error on our system. other problems which can also occur is Sage update problems or Sage Unable to Connect to server. You need not worry; you can directly make a call on our toll free number Chat now. We are available on 24*7 for your assistance. We have a professional team to fix your issue as soon as possible. So that please contacts us on Sage 50 support, technical helpline number. We assure to your proper resolution.