QuickBooks Receive Payment for Multiple Customers
QuickBooks Desktop software is fully fledged, with amazing features, that allow the user to work effortlessly. Receiving a payment in QuickBooks refers to, recording the amount of money that was received by the user.
How to Receive Payment in QuickBooks?
- Firstly, launch your QuickBooks Desktop software.
- Then, navigate to the Menu Bar, and click on the Plus icon.
- Next, select the Receive Payment option, which is located in the Customer window.
- After that, go to the Choose A Customer list and choose the name of the Customer, by whom you were paid.
- Now, you need to type in the name of the Customer, in the required field.
- Next, type in the date on which you were paid.
- And then mention the method, through which payment is done.
- You have to type in the Check Number if you want the Reference Number.
For Undeposited Funds
If the payments that is received by you, is to be deposited in a group, then go through the following instructions:
- Navigate to the Menu Bar and click on the Deposit Menu.
- Then, select the account named as Undeposited Funds.
- Next, Select the account on which payment was deposited.
- Now, tap on the Close and Save button.
- Make sure, you select the Save and New button if another payment is yet to be received.
Apply One Payment for Their Multiple Customers
Some users are not able to apply one payment for their multiple customers. To solve this issue, follow the instructions step wise:
- First of all, open your QuickBooks Desktop Software, and go to the main window.
- Then, choose the Plus icon from the Menu Bar.
- Next, click on the Bank Deposit option.
- Further, look for the Account drop-down list.
- Now, from the list, you need to select the account, on which the fund is to be deposited.
- Then, open the table, named Add other funds to this deposit.
- Next, go to the Received From section, and add the Customers who will receive the same payment.
- For Account field, you have to make use of the Account Receivable, and input the amount in each line.
- At last click on the Save and close button to save the changes.
The users also come across issues, like they are not able to receive the payments, corresponding to the customer invoice, and get the fund deposited in their cash account.
Need Professional Help?
To get your queries resolved, feel free to count on our SMB Professionals. They are the leading solution providers, and will also give you guidance, according to the version of QuickBooks you are using. You can reach out to our SMB QuickBooks Technical Expert Team in case of an issue. To get connected to our SMB QuickBooks Application Help Team.
- Importing the Correct .IIF file into QuickBooks
- Networking quickbooks on two computers
- Record Security Deposit in QuickBooks
- Record Undeposited Funds in Quickbooks
- Quickbooks document scanner: Which one is best and how to use them?
- Change font in Quickbooks Pro,Desktop and Online
- Unequal partnership distributions: How to work with them in quickbooks 2016?
- Set up Employees in QuickBooks
- Set Up E-Pay in Quickbooks
- How to Set up 401k in QuickBooks?