QuickBooks allows the most significant feature payment stub to display the original amount of
Bill, balance prior payment, and the discounts associated with the item. You can easily print bill payment stub in QuickBooks by following simple instructions.
- 1 Print bill payment stub quickbooks
- 2 Let’s take a look at how you can print remittance slips in Bill Payment
- 3 FAQs
Print bill payment stub quickbooks
Printing bill payment stubs in quickbooks are one of the most difficult things but there are two best options that you can choose and use in printing the bills.
- The first option is you can choose the transaction list by vendor report but sometimes it might happen that may create some problems if the same vendor has been added or you have modified the date when the check is being issued.
- The second option is you can use the print options on your browser from the bill payments window.
You can choose from both these options that suit you the most and which you think in the end will prove best for you.
Let’s take a look at how you can print remittance slips in Bill Payment
- On the left of your monitor, you will see the expenses option, click on it.
- Now, at the top, click on the supplier tab.
- Now, click on the vendor’s payment to open the transaction list of that particular vendor.
- Now, find out the bill payment and then open it.
- Now, from the bottom of the page, click on Print or Preview and then click on Print Remittance Slip.
If you are using the three-part form to pay bills with a check and then print the check with the help of QuickBooks, the form of the third part is the check stub that your payment record is kept for. It will show the checkout that you have made, the account from which the payment has been made, the amount, and a description of the bill which includes the invoice number.
If you haven’t kept the stub while printing the check, you may need a printed receipt detail that shows several paid invoices (with one check). QuickBooks owns a feature known as Bill payment stubs.
- Go to the file menu, click on print forms –> select Bill payment stubs
- In the new window, to print what you want to print, click on payments.
- This will show the original amount of the bill, the balance in the account before payment, discount given in early payments with their amounts.
- The stub also shows payment in the form of invoices.
- You need to check that your stub comprises 17 lines and the contractor can send invoices to subcontractors at the month’s end.
- If any contractor needs a record to be included with the check itemized with each invoice, the need will be filled with the bill payment.
Assistance for our Customers
Get Expert Advice to Fix All Accounting & Bookkeeping Problems
What items can I design to print on the payment stub in QuickBooks?
💠 Date of the bill
💠 Name of the payee
💠 Memo details
💠 The total amount you need to pay
How can I add the Account name to the payment stub in QuickBooks?
💠 Login into QuickBooks associated account
💠 Hit on the Edit option
💠 Locate the company preference option
💠 Hit on the print account name
💠 Click the OK button
Can I customize the employee Pay Stub in QuickBooks?
💠 Locate the Edit option
💠 Go to the Preferences tab
💠 Select Payroll employee
💠 Place a checkmark in the radio button named voucher printing option.
💠 Now a window will display to do modification in the preferred details; do this by unchecking or checking the right field.
💠 Once done, click on OK.
💠 Exit the window