You can save a ton of time by integrating the Procore with QuickBooks. You can manage so many things by integrating Procore and QuickBooks. In this article we will walk you through the method. So without wasting any time, let’s start!
Benefits of integrating Procore with QuickBooks:
You can support your business in so many senses if you integrate Procore with QuickBooks.
Here are a few departments you can enjoy the benefits of integration:
- Standard Cost Codes.
- Customers Projects.
- Company Directories.
- Costs and Budgeting.
- Any updates to the original purchase orders.
- Estimates and budgets.
- Purchase orders.
- Service Items etc.
How to integrate Procore with QuickBooks?
You can export several documents, information, projects from Procore into your QuickBooks account.
Here are the steps with which you can do so:
- Open Procore on your computer.
- Look for the option that says ‘Send to ERP.’ You can find it on the right hand side of the Procore screen. At this stage the ‘Send to ERP’ option will be It will only activate when you will follow the following step.
- To activate it, you need to lock the budget before moving ahead.
- Once you have successfully locked the budget, you will see that the ‘Send to ERP’ option has turned orange which means that it is activated.
- Click on the ‘Send to ERP.’ This will send the budget to the ERP integration tab. Here the pending changes are made before it is sent to the QuickBooks account.
- Click on the desired
- Those budgets that are ready to be exported will be displayed. If you find any issues with the budgets, you can send a feedback to the concerned person at this stage.
- If there are no amendments to be made, please click on the export
- You will now see the same project imported to your QuickBooks account along with the budget.
- At this stage, you will see that the Procore screen will show a status that says exported successfully.
- You can also see the estimate of the same amount in the QuickBooks.
Please Note: In order to review all the imported or the exported items in Procore, you can do so by going to the Synced folder.
- Therefore, by clicking on the Synced folder you can view your latest exported file.
Procore also supports your business by displaying the Cost totals for synchronized projects. It is a parallel updating of the some of the very useful information back into the Procore, as the project at hand develops in your QuickBooks account.
You can view important information such as:
- Up to date viewing of the costs,
- Budget amounts.
- Commitment information.
- Job days.
- Costs etc.
With this feature of Procore, you no longer have to go through the project manager of QuickBooks and manually look for this vital costs and budget information, thus saving your time and effort.
If you were not able to do so, or you faced some technical issues while performing the operation, call our SMB QuickBooks Technical Support Team. They have a terrific help desk which comprises of extremely experienced experts. You can give a call at the toll-free helpline ?+1-929-203-8002 to get in touch with the QuickBooks Experts.
- QuickBooks online will have Apple Pay now
- Guideline To Shipstation QuickBooks Integration
- Easy steps to Integrate Salesforce with QuickBooks Online, pro, premier and enterprise
- QuickBooks and G Suite Integration- Google and Intuit working on the integration
- Toggl integration with QuickBooks Online
- Quickbooks Online Payment integration
- TriNet Quickbooks Integration – A Complete Guide
- Shopify Integration with QuickBooks online, Pro, premium and Enterprise
- Get QuickBooks Arranged for Point of Sale Integration
- How to Do Shipstation QuickBooks Integration