Record travel, meals and gas expenses in Quickbooks
Issue: How to properly record travel, meals and gas expenses?
Solution: its very much good that you make plan for travelling, but the expenses that is being deducted must be reasonable and you should record it in a proper way and for doing this you can just have to follow the steps below:
- On the menu bar click on vendors and then select enter bills for who so ever bill you have to record.
- Then when you scroll down you will see that drop down list where you can add travelling place, meals you have taken or gas station from where you have taken gasoline. It means by doing all of these things you can simply record all your expense.
- Enter amount on amount due field, date on date field and receipt number or tracking number in the ref. no.
- click on expense then click on save for saving the new bill in your QuickBooks system.
- At last you just have to click on pay selected bill for recording all your bills in a proper way.
- Create an IIF file for QuickBooks Desktop
- How to download bank statements into QuickBooks and connect them.
- QuickBooks Gift Cards Accounting: How to record gift purchases and spend?
- How to Setup QuickBooks Multi-user Mode? Step-by-Step
- How to Categorize Credit Card Payments in QuickBooks?
- How To Set Up Health Insurance Deduction In QuickBooks
- Quickbooks for Mac Multiple Users: Opening File in Multi User QuickBooks
- Pay Multiple Invoices with One Check QuickBooks
- Quickbooks Fund transfer form one bank to another
- Set Up & Calculate Depreciation in QuickBooks