Record travel, meals and gas expenses in Quickbooks
Issue: How to properly record travel, meals and gas expenses?
Solution: its very much good that you make plan for travelling, but the expenses that is being deducted must be reasonable and you should record it in a proper way and for doing this you can just have to follow the steps below:
- On the menu bar click on vendors and then select enter bills for who so ever bill you have to record.
- Then when you scroll down you will see that drop down list where you can add travelling place, meals you have taken or gas station from where you have taken gasoline. It means by doing all of these things you can simply record all your expense.
- Enter amount on amount due field, date on date field and receipt number or tracking number in the ref. no.
- click on expense then click on save for saving the new bill in your QuickBooks system.
- At last you just have to click on pay selected bill for recording all your bills in a proper way.
- Make A Deposit in QuickBooks without An Invoice
- Set Up & Use of Quickbooks Direct Connect
- How to Customize Quickbooks Home Screen?
- Recording donations in quickbooks online. Will this be recorded as an expense?
- Set up Employees in QuickBooks
- Change Address on Invoice in Quickbooks
- How To Find And Erase An Audit Trail In QuickBooks?
- Quickbooks Activation Code: How Can You Get a Validation Code for Quickbooks?
- Quickbooks File Optimization Service:How to make it run fast?
- Delete A Payment In QuickBooks