Record travel, meals and gas expenses in Quickbooks
Issue: How to properly record travel, meals and gas expenses?
Solution: its very much good that you make plan for travelling, but the expenses that is being deducted must be reasonable and you should record it in a proper way and for doing this you can just have to follow the steps below:
- On the menu bar click on vendors and then select enter bills for who so ever bill you have to record.
- Then when you scroll down you will see that drop down list where you can add travelling place, meals you have taken or gas station from where you have taken gasoline. It means by doing all of these things you can simply record all your expense.
- Enter amount on amount due field, date on date field and receipt number or tracking number in the ref. no.
- click on expense then click on save for saving the new bill in your QuickBooks system.
- At last you just have to click on pay selected bill for recording all your bills in a proper way.
- QuickBooks cash basis: How do i change from accrual to cash basis in quickbooks
- Quickbooks could not create pdf in my windows 10. How to fix it?
- How to Set up Employees in QuickBooks
- Fix Quickbooks Appcrash-QBW32.exe Error Support
- How to fix: QuickBooks can't start because it is already running
- Quickbooks error 6000 83: How to fix it
- QuickBooks could not save your form as a PDF file
- How to Open a Qbx File in Quickbooks 2015?
- Work orders in quickbooks online, pro and enterprise 2015 and 2016
- How to Fix QuickBooks Error 1603