Qbprint.qbp file is created by QuickBooks itself which has all the data line for the forms which are there in QuickBooks. There are different lines for the journal entry and for invoice. From qbprint.qbp QuickBooks takes the form and then uses it to print. If the printer setup is different than the QuickBooks rewrites the new information to qbprint.qbp. To troubleshoot this Qbprint.qbp renaming of a file is a solution.
How to rename Qbprint.qbp file manually?
- Firstly go the location where Qbprint.qbp is present. In windows 7, windows 8 and windows 10 select c:\PogramData\intuit\QuickBooks 20XX which is for the version of QuickBooks that user is using.
- In server 2008 and 2012 select c:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooks year where the Qbprint.qbp File would be selected.
- Choose to rename the file after opening Qbprint.qbp File.
- qbp file is the QuickBooks for the desktop version of QuickBooks should select the file and printer setup to rename and check the list click ok and then it will print the transaction which is repaired.
- Enter Inventory in Quickbooks
- Run QuickBooks Removal Utility
- Clean Up QuickBooks
- Quickbooks Email service, how to set this up in quickbooks desktop 2016
- QuickBooks Connection Has Been Lost
- How to Open a QuickBooks Portable file?
- Set Up American Express in QuickBooks
- How to QuickBooks Print Check Register?
- How to Categorize Credit Card Payments in QuickBooks?
- How to Downgrade QuickBooks Company File? – [Guide]