- 1 QuickBooks 2010 Not Responding
- 2 Solutions of The QuickBooks 2010 Not Responding
- 2.1 1. Solution One: Restart the system
- 2.2 2. Solution Two: Delete or Rename the QBWUSER.INI file:
- 2.3 3. Solution Three: Uninstallation and Re-installing Done by Using Clean Install
- 2.4 4. Solution Four: Try opening the company file from other folder location, if other samples or files are getting open
QuickBooks 2010 Not Responding
QuickBooks 2010 is one of the best software that will make your wok easy but sometimes there comes a situation that your QuickBooks not responds and for correcting it sometimes people press the wrong buttons but you should not do this as it may damage you windows.
How to Re-index Files Enhance The Performance of A Large File
For solving it you just need to follow the steps that are given below:
- You just close all your windows that are open and reduce all your file size.
- Configure your internet security software.
- There should be no data corruption so you just have to rebuild your file.
- Reduce the fragmentation of your hard drive.
- If in any case you are using the enterprise 11 then turn off the search feature after that make the backup of it, by doing this thing QuickBooks will have the update on its search index fly.
- At last just create and after that restore the backup of your file.
By following all the above steps will help you out to reindex your file so that you probably enhance its performance of a large file.
When you encounter the problem that QuickBooks is not responding or not working, then there could be various reasons and also solutions for this error.
Few of them could be:
- Corrupted hard drive
- Missing or damaged QBWUSER.INI file
- Damaged QuickBooks Desktop installation or program files
- Company name is very long
- Your Windows operating system is damaged
Solutions of The QuickBooks 2010 Not Responding
There are various solutions of quickbooks 2010 not responding, Which are mentioned below:
1. Solution One: Restart the system
Make sure that you restart or reboot your system before any of the steps are performed. Now, try opening the QuickBooks file and notice whether the issue is resolved or occuring again.
Download as well as run the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool
2. Solution Two: Delete or Rename the QBWUSER.INI file:
By deleting or renaming the QBWUSER.INI file, all the information and data of the company files opened previously will get erased.
3. Solution Three: Uninstallation and Re-installing Done by Using Clean Install
By doing this your QuickBooks will get updated to the latest version. Hence ending up all your errors and problems.
4. Solution Four: Try opening the company file from other folder location, if other samples or files are getting open
It happens sometime that the folder storing the company file may get corrupted. This may be due to the system issue.
Need Professional Help?
If all the solutions mentioned above are not able to solve the problem then you can get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical Support team by calling on the smb_accountants. Our QuickBooks customer support team is available round the clock to get your issues resolved in no time. Our QuickBooks tech support team have specialized QuickBooks technicians that possess complete knowledge of all QuickBooks software. They will troubleshoot and fix the error with their unlimited and professional services in no time.
- How to fix Windows Error code (-12, 0) in QuickBooks?
- Quickbooks Not Sending Invoices via Email
- QuickBooks Error 2107
- Quickbooks Could Not Load The License Data Error
- Quickbooks Error 6129
- QuickBooks Error 15102
- Quickbooks Has Stopped Working Error in 2014, 2015, 2016
- Why is Journal Entry Not Showing in Sales in QuickBooks?
- QuickBooks Error 6177
- QuickBooks Error 1935