Quickbooks pro 2010 windows 10, can they work together
We recently received a query from one of our customers that he wasn’t able to work on windows 10. He also said that he was using Quickbooks version 2010.
Here is what he had to say:
“We are using QB pro version 2010. We had Windows 10 since September 2015. Everything was working fine till Friday night October 2016 when an update came.
The very next day, when I tried to open quickbooks then found that it has stopped working. It forced me to close all the programs that was running on my desktop. I tried to run it through an anti virus and for 3 days I was able to work on it fine, but then when quickbooks update came then again quickbooks went dead.”
Can you please offer me the solution…?
If your quickbooks has stopped working suddenly then it can be because of web connectivity issues. The main problem that you are facing is because of the connectivity. Try running the program without internet connection and it should work fine. But here is the warning sign. Your software might crash more frequently than before.
You faced the issue because, Intuit does software check online and there is quite a possibility that the server has told the software to stop because of compatibility issues. Thus answering your query “Quickbooks pro 2010 Windows 10” does not go well with each other.
If you still are facing issues and is looking to upgrade your quickbooks accounting software then talk to our proadvisors to find the best quickbooks version. To talk to us, give us a call at smbaccountants.com.
- Add A Loan in Quickbooks
- QuickBooks user manuals and Guide: Mastering quickbooks
- Quickbooks closing date password. How you can set that.
- How to see quickbooks hidden files in windows 8, 7 and 10
- Download Quickbooks 2009 & 2010: (Pro, Premier, Enterprise, Mac & Accountant)
- Quickbooks Error 6129
- QuickBooks Crystal reports: Reverse Engineer your database
- Scanner Unable to attach Documents in QuickBooks Pro,premier and online
- Quickbooks Could Not Load The License Data Error
- Edit Timesheets in Quickbooks