How to solve issues with QuickBooks freezing?
At times when you just installed the latest version of QuickBooks (2016 or 2017) it conflicts with your existing software resulting in slowing down the computer now how can you get this sorted?
- You need to check whether you have the latest windows installed on your computer.
- Download QuickBooks Install diagnostic tools and that will repair the issues occurred during the install.
- You must run QuickBooks Clean Install tool This should help you.
This is one of the Customer said when we helped him with the issue
“Just seeing if others are having issues with QuickBooks 2017. Since installing, which your tech had to remotely come in to do and took over 2.5 hours.
Now I am getting my computer freezing up. Not running. And hanging up with any inactivity. I am totally frustrated at this point. right now, I am trying to restart my computer since 5:45 the am and it’s just spinning doing nothing again.I need Quickbooks 2017 Support and I need that right now.”
- QuickBooks 2010 Not Responding
- QuickBooks Online Not Working
- Thunking Spooler apis from 32 to 64 Process Has Stopped In QuickBooks
- QuickBooks 2016,2017 File Doctor Unable to Repair
- Windows 10 Error 12007 on QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Error Code 1311
- Quickbooks Update Error 1603
- Quickbooksinstalldiagnostictool.exe: What is it an how to fix it
- Quickbooks Error 15215 while Installing Updates
- QUICKBOOKS UNABLE TO INITIALIZE REQUESTED COMMUNICATION LINKS